*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The swamp
  2. Looking For Birth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873917-Nature-Walk-In-Spring/cid/1913990-The-swamp
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1873917
Taking a nature walk in the woods in the spring could end with you vored in many ways.
This choice: The swamp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The swamp

    by: Fairy
You set out towards the swamp. It is a long trek through the difficult terrain and heat from the sun. It doesn't help that you are well prepared with supplies, so you are sweating and losing valuable energy the closer you get to the swamp. You find more and more trees to shelter you from the sun's rays the closer you get to the swamp, jumping over a log here, and carefully getting through bushes there.
After several hours, you realize you already reached your destination.
What do you want to do now?
It would be wise to sit down on a nearby log or sand to rest your legs.
Or you could take out a bottle of water from your bag and gulp down some before continuing.
You saw a splash of water in the far distance on the other side of the river, it might be your paranoia but refreshing yourself in the river might not be the brightest of ideas, but the thick layer of sweat on your body might change your mind.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fairy (UN: sylph_natural at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873917-Nature-Walk-In-Spring/cid/1913990-The-swamp