*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all began
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874915-Trapped-with-Fifi-La-Fume/cid/1363805-How-it-all-began
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874915
When Fifi La Fume falls in love nothing can stop her.
Chapter #1

How it all began

    by: Dean Skunk
Summer had just began in Acme Acres and school was finally out for the year. It had been a long year and it was about time to go out and relax. Just as you were about to step foot out the door you run into Luke, the school bully. You attempt to avoid him, but he caught sight of you and starts to walk in your direction. He has been out to get you ever since you spilled your drink on his shirt and make it look like he wet his pants.

As he gets closer you turn and run the other direction, but run into Tank and George (his two friends and allies in crime). They pick you up and carry you behind the school next to the dumpster without any of the teachers noticing.

"Finally got you alone, now its time to pay!" Luke says with a smile on his face. "I have had this planned for weeks so hope you like it"

He then takes some tape out of his backpack and tapes your mouth shut. Then he forces you into some black costume he also had stuffed in his backpack. You can't speak at all and can only breath through your nose. The costume also makes it harder to move since its on so tight. You try to protest but can't with the tape over your mouth. You can feel that this costume has some sort of tail, but don't know exactly why he put you into it.

"Break off the zipper so he can't get out" Luke directs George to do. "Now lets finish this plan and take him across town to the dump."

You don't know what he has planned but it doesn't sound good. They put you in the backseat of Lukes car and drive across town. When you get to the dump they take you out and force you over to a random car and knock on the door. They take off as fast as you can while you try to figure out what is going on.

"Bonjour, who iz there?" a female voice says from inside the car. Then it hits you, this is Fifi's car, a classmate of yours. You look into the reflection of the car and see a white stripe running down the back of your costume. Your in a skunk costume! Standing in front of Fifi's car....

You try to run but the costume slows you down... you have to look for a place to hide.

You have the following choices:

1. You hide under the car

2. You hide behind a pile of tires

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dean Skunk (UN: deanskunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dean Skunk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874915-Trapped-with-Fifi-La-Fume/cid/1363805-How-it-all-began