*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/2020741-Why-not-throw-in-an-alien
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1876371
After the accident Mark got this new and amazing power
This choice: Why not throw in an alien?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Why not throw in an alien?

    by: Smith1990
You're in highschool, just beginning your senior year. School has just started and it's fall with the leaves losing color, daylight dwindling, and temperatures tumbling.

Another Saturday night is here and you have nothing planned. Your parents actually have the weekend planned for a little getaway which means you have the house to yourself. Mitch, your older brother returned to college a few weeks ago for his sophomore year.

Now you're sitting watching TV with nothing else to do. You do have some homework you probably should get started on before your parents get back tomorrow. The procrastinator in you is making it difficult to do it though.

Randomly, your dog that has been asleep in the other room, has gotten up and is now running around through the living room, into the dining room and into the kitchen. He comes over to you on the couch is whining to you. You're trying to pet him to soothe him.

Almost on queue your house begins to rattle. You've seen this sort of thing before on the news where the animal freaks out before something serious like an earthquake. The problem is that you don't get earthquakes where you live.

Your house continues now to shake as things are falling off of shelves and your dog is in full on panic. For sure this has got to be an earthquake. You're about to race out of the door when you see a bright flash light pouring in though your back window. It comes from high up and then seems to collide with the ground. Bracing yourself, you fear it's going to be an explosion but there was little sound at all. Your house made one final shake and thud and that was it.

Quietness is throughout your house as your power goes out for a few seconds and then comes back on. What ever that was had to crash into the ground. But how come no huge sound? There's a forest behind your house too it had to hit the trees!

But nothing at all. Just a thud with shaking. The curiosity is killing you to what it was. You need to check this out. So you grab a flashlight and your cell phone and head outside.

Your backyard continues for a little bit and you reach the tree line. There's a faint light that seems to be in front of you within the trees. The single light that you thought was there is actually a cluster of small lights. The area is actually well lighted and right in the center is this round shaped object. It's probably about 8ft tall. Almost like a shiny metallic coats the surface of the object.

As you're about to approach it, you hear voices and you quickly duck behind a shrub. These two burley guys in suits walk over to the object. It kinda looks to textbook. Two guys in suits that look like they work for the government are here immediately after this mysterious object crashes?

You're trying to desperately hear what the two men are saying. But their voices prove to be too muffled to hear anything. All you hear is small chatter.

On the other hand you have the perfect advantage point of them. The light coming from the object is bright enough to illuminate the whole area. It looks like they are talking into their walkie talkies.

Then you feel your arm start to go numb on you. Then your other arm as it begins to spread throughout your body. "What the fu..." You begin to say as all a sudden you can't talk. You're now paralyzed laying here in the woods with the whole ongoing situation. Its even hard to talk to yourself in your mind. The only thing you retain is your sight fortunately.

If anything else could possibly go wrong, you begin to hear something in your head. Like a slow, quiet voice echoing in your head. You think you have about lose all sense of normalcy, now there's a voice in your head. But the voice begins to get louder and you can make out what its saying.

"Please don't worry or have any fear. We're doing this to you for your best. We know that you are just curious, and you will see. But, it seems people from your government are also curious and don't have good intentions. We will take care of them while you are laying here. Once they are handled, you will be able to explore, human."

Human, human...that word is ringing throughout your head. What have I gotten myself into?

You have the following choices:

1. You have more control

2. Everything goes dark

*Noteb*
3. Someone grabs you!

*Noteb*
4. The voice is back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smith1990 (UN: heyyy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/2020741-Why-not-throw-in-an-alien