*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/2021784-Feeling-more-like-yourself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1876371
After the accident Mark got this new and amazing power
This choice: You have more control  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Feeling more like yourself

    by: Smith1990
With the word human ringing in your ears, you gain more control of your body.

Now you're able to move your limbs, but paralyzed by fear, you dare not to move much more. Who are these creatures? How far advanced are they? You would watch SciFi things on the history channel and thought the people on there were just making shit up. The things about UFOs and other things they insisted existed must actually. Now your curiosity is about the two men, what their fate is.

Peering through the bush, your eyes focus on the two government men. They're still talking into their radios, as they're walking around the site. It seems like they're waiting for someone else to arrive.

As you continue to focus on the men, you notice a mist like form coming from the capsule. With the darkness and little light its hard to exactly tell what it is. The mist continues to form and surround the two men. It flows from behind them and and engulfs them. They start to bend over and convulse some what, and their bodies shoot back to the upright position.

The taller one of them starts to crack his neck around while the other stretches out his arms. A million things are running though your mind. Did these other worldly creatures just take over these guys?

"Human you are free to come over now as you wish." Startled you're almost so much shaken with fear you don't want to move. But something just seems to be pulling you to the possessed guys.

Slowly you stand up and walk over the the capsule with the men. The taller one began to say, "Now I know what you saw was basically incomprehensible for you. I'm sure you have many questions and you do show fear. But I beg of you that you need to trust us, and don't be fearful. We won't hurt you. First we must get this thing settled between your officials. My partner here is going to leave and go with your officials. While I will sit here and explain things with you." On that queue, the stockier man left.

"Ok," is all you manage to say. "Great now that we got that settled, let us try to explain some things to you. We come from a distance universe, a world, very different from yours. What you saw as that mist is our true form. We don't have bodies per say. We have very different capabilities then you humans do. But in turn, you humans can do other things that we can not. We took over these men so it would be easier to communicate with you in a form you're familiar with."

He flexes his bicep, and smiles back at you. "A very good body at that." You just turn a shade of red, trying not to show your bisexual side.

"Also just to let you know we can read your thoughts with our telepathy capabilities." We smirks back at you as you blush even further.

"Anyway you are probably wondering what we're doing here in the first place. The reason is we are a curious type of being. We have just advanced our technologies so much that we are able to travel the vast universe. Our world sent me and my partner out in search of any other life in the universe. When we spotted earth, we had to explore it. But as entering the atmosphere, some of your government officials were tipped of and had some rather bad intentions. So once we landed we had to take over these guys, and my partner went to go square things with the government. You just happened to be here and I felt I needed to explain things to you."

You're about to ask why didn't they fool you, when you're interrupted.

"No need to ask, I can see into your mind. We didn't keep our identities from you because from reading your mind we knew you didn't have bad intentions and our lives weren't in danger. We are curious beings just like yourself, and we plan to explore your world and report back to ours."

"But I need to ask a big favor of you, could we manage to stay with you? You really are the only person here so far that we can trust. In return we can give you a taste of what its like to be one of us."

You're in a huge mess, and unsure of what to do. But for some reason you're curious about these alien creatures. You want to help them out and it would be kinda cool to have a taste of their powers.

"Well that's settled we can't thank you enough for your kindness!" The possessed official states.

This telepathy thing is kind of getting annoying, you're not even talking anymore.

"You don't like communicating by telepathy?" He states right a way. You give him a look and he laughs.

"Sorry, just our force of habit," he smiles and laughs. "We can communicate via talking if you prefer."

"That would be perfect," as you're talking for the first time.

You have the following choices:

1. Continues on...

*Noteb*
2. The possessed man starts convulsing

*Noteb*
3. His partner returns

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smith1990 (UN: heyyy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/2021784-Feeling-more-like-yourself