*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head To The Cafeteria
  2. Starting Over
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/1371013-Head-To-The-Cafeteria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877358
The sequal to 'Body snatching at school'. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
This choice: Head To The Cafeteria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head To The Cafeteria

    by: Ace_Of_Spades
Jonny decided to head to the cafeteria. It was where many students went on their lunch breaks and was also the place he would be meeting his friends very soon. As he wandered back off into the college, Jonny began thinking of all the possibilities his newfound powers gave him. He also began thinking exactly who he'd want to try them on. Looking amongst the students in the link (which was the college's main hallway), Jonny saw many promising targets that he could experiment these new powers on. However, his mind began to think of targets closer to home. He knew many of the groups that gathered in the college cafe. There were the popular people, the indie people, the fashion people; almost any stereotype you could imagine. However, Jonny then began thinking towards his friends.

He and his friends were probably the least cliched people in the college. They were people everyone could get along with. They all chose to hang around with each other of course, all being good friends. The group was mostly consisted of girls, with only 5 boys of out the 12 who often precided around the one table in the back corner of the cafe. They were all great friends to Jonny, although in his darkest thoughts, he had often thought about what he could do with them if he still had his old powers, mostly with the girls of course. Now with these new and enhanced ones, he could live out those fantasies and more. Of course there were many others in the cafe at lunch time who he could turn his attention too. The possibilities were endless.

It was just a matter of choosing once he arrived.

You have the following choices:

1. Try The Powers On His Friends

*Noteb*
2. Try The Powers On Others There

3. Go Somewhere Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace_Of_Spades (UN: whufc15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/1371013-Head-To-The-Cafeteria