*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Personal Agenda
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877600-A-Girls-Curse/cid/1371729-Personal-Agenda
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1877600
A girl named Alex is cursed to have her body perform acts without her wanting it to happen
Chapter #1

Personal Agenda

    by: PenName
You awaken with the odd feeling that your body is no longer your own, and you awaken with this strange tingling in your chest. You get up to notice that your body has been modified a little, that your breasts are now 38DD size and they hurt your back. You stand up, but fall over due to the shift in gravity.

Your body then is picked up and is lifted in the air. You look at Jake and see him staring back at you.

"I see you've awoken. You've refused me for the last time. I hope you like my little gift. These are now yours, and I can control them!"

You feel yourself let go of. "You have no control over my body. I'm not a whore."

You feel your breasts literally pull you towards him, and they rub against him. "I'm going to make you want me. You're my slave now, and you'll do as I say. I can control you now."

You feel a hand reach in his pants and massage him gently. What does he do next?

You have the following choices:

1. You both have sex

2. He shows off his power

3. Your body loses control

4. He lets you go... For now...

5. You try to resist

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenName (UN: terra7538 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PenName has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877600-A-Girls-Curse/cid/1371729-Personal-Agenda