*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Living Dolls!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880602-Department-Store-Dolls/cid/1382943-Living-Dolls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1880602
A short Criminal hides out in a department store, where he meets several living dolls
Chapter #1

Living Dolls!

    by: Antmandarin
You are a small, hardened criminal. At only 4 and a half feet. (3.4 meters), you have always had a much easier time sneaking into places, and being stealthy. On the down side, you have never had much luck with women.


Running from the cops this night, you quickly duck into a department store.

"ATTENTION SHOPPERS, WE WILL BE CLOSING THE STORE IN 10 MINUTES."

"Perfect!' You say to your self. You can just hide out in here for the night, and by morning, it will be safe to leave.

Thinking fast, you hide out up in a large, men's coat, on a rack. Being as still and quiet as possible, you HANG out (literally) until the night security has made his rounds, and lights go out. You hold your position for just a few more minutes, before getting down.

You decide to walk around the store and check things out. Maybe you could find something else to steal while in here. Somehow, you find yourself in the doll section. You remember hearing somewhere that this store is actually KNOWN for it's expensive, designer dolls. Once you've gotten a closer look, you begin to see why. These doll are extremely well made. Highly detailed, and extremely realistic. Even their clothing looks well made. They seem to be devided into themes, with an entire display for each theme. There is a cowgirl theme, a cheerleader theme, and several others. Another interesting aspect of these dolls, is that, while some of them have the usual, childish proportions; large heads and feet compared to their bodies, others, have more mature proportions, such as curvy hips and butts, and developed chests.

All of them, however, are a little over three feet, (or one meter) tall.

"If only these lovely little ladies were real" you sigh to yourself.

"oh well, i guess I'd better go find some place to stay for the night." You turn to leave, but just then, you hear a sound behind you, where the dolls were.

You turn around, and to your amazement, you see all of the dolls walking and moving around. You are speechless and wide eyed. Then, one of them, a girl in a girlscout uniform, spots you.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaims, in an adorable, sweet, little voice.

"Look girls, it's a guy!"

With that, all of the little doll-girls turn and quickly make thier way over to you. For your part, you are too shocked to move, or say anything.

"Hello there!" says the ballerina, what's your name.

But you are still too shocked to speak.

"Awwe," says the cowgirl, "he's shy." To wich they all start to giggle.

"Well, anyway. We are all very glad to meet you. You see, every night we come alive, until finally, we are baught by some girl, or some strange doll collector. But until then, we are rather....um, LONELY here. You know what I mean?"

"Um, uh, uh...." You stutter.

The cheerleader now cuts in.

"What she means is, while we may be dolls for the most part, we still have, well...." She turns around and reaches down, grabs her bloomer-clad bottom, rubbing it, beneath her skirt, "Womanly urges."

"Yeah," says the nurse, "but now, with all the budget cuts, the night security gaurd is gone. So We've got noone left to play with."

"He was weird, anyway," says the girlscout.

"But now, here YOU are. Surely you'd like to.. you know, come away with us, for awhile to one of our worlds and help releave some of our... TENSION.. right?

You don't know what to say. Finally, you decide that this is the greatest op, EVER. The only problem is... which one to go with?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Cheerleader

2. The Cowgirl

*Noteb*
3. The Ballerina

*Noteb*
4. The Nurse

5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Antmandarin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880602-Department-Store-Dolls/cid/1382943-Living-Dolls