*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/1620272-The-Butt--You-know-what-youre-in-for-there
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: The Butt- You know what you're in for there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Butt- You know what you're in for there

    by: ulti
You decided to choose her butt, much to her delight. As quick as a flash she picks you up and takes you to her desk. From there she grabs a needle and thread and a particularly skimpy thong, and begins sewing you into the back of it. "Isn't this great, now you get to spend all day in between my lovely cheeks" she giggled as she spoke. You on the other hand was terrified at the thought of being stuck between those massive cheeks as you knew what they were capable of. Unceremoniously she dropped you to the floor with a thud, knocking the wind out of you. Before you were on the rocket slide to the valley between her cheeks. The smell was not to bad at the moment after her shower, which gave you some comfort. Though the sight of being face first against her puckered ass hole was almost to much to bear. Jenna on the other hand was loving the feeling and bent over to pick up her skirt forcing your face into her anus, she giggled at the thought and stood up freeing your tortured face from her hole. She then asked what you think she should do today, but before you could say a word she farted effectively silencing you. She laughed and strutted off choosing for you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gym class

2. Get some gas inducing food

*Noteb*
3. Head to her club activity

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/1620272-The-Butt--You-know-what-youre-in-for-there