*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882537-City-of-Kornos/cid/1393220-The-beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1882537
A "realistic" adventure for the more mythical inclined travelers, survival not guaranteed
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Shireon77
Welcome adventurer! As strange as it may seems i have to ask what exactly are you, and give you the lastest tips that may help in your adventure!

Human Behavior: Individualistic, collaborate when necessary, personality variable depending on personal and environmental factors.

Dragon Behavior: In you adventure you will probably encounter some of this mighty, mostly apathetic versus human, beast. Depending on circumstances their personality may vary

Dragon Types:

Black Dragon: The fastest of the three, their magic is based on influencing others living creature, they can limitedly manipulate others perception, protect themselves or other from physical or magical damage, temporary improve specific physical attributes, summon other monster for help them in combat or...other activities, lack in the offensive department.
They tend to be very social creatures, even with human.
Breath type: Acid/Corrosive based

Red Dragon: Red dragon are unique and come only in hermaphrodite form, it's unknown why, they are very territorial and aggressive in normal condition, the exception come during their heat cycle, during such periods they become quite passive and actively seek a partner to mate with, uncaring about gender or species. During the above mentioned period, they usually accept any partner that may satisfy their lust, and tend to become loyal with their partner, especially if the breeding is successful. Red dragon are the strongest of the three, their magic is mostly offensive based, with only a few disabling and protection spells.
Breath type: Fire/Heat based

Blue Dragon: They are the physically weakest of the three, but still more agile than red, their magic is quite vast, ranging from protection to disabling, summoning to offensive. Their summoning and offensive spell are limited tough, usually they specialize in illusory or gravity manipulation technique. They are unable to improve their physical attributes, but can limitedly enhance others.
They tend to be isolationist and ignore both other dragons and humans, the exception being their heat season.
Breath type: Ice/Cold based

All dragons have the same heat season, with the red having the longer nearly a whole month, while the others 2 weeks. Red go in heat from 1 to 2 times per year, depend on individual factors, Black and Blue only 1. The female cycle become progressively worse as time pass, making them more aggressive towards males.

All dragon type are able to shrink, remember the guidelines

Human can successfully interbreed only if certain condition are met, story specific, dragon can interbreed between type freely.

You have the following choices:

1. I am Black as the night

*Noteb*
2. I am Red as fire

3. i am Blue as the ocean

4. What? It's that hard to see the skin?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shireon77 (UN: nerish39 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shireon77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882537-City-of-Kornos/cid/1393220-The-beginning