*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beganing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882608-Dracos-story/cid/1393845-The-beganing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1882608
You are Draco a teen who rules an empire with the help of freinds and amazing powers.
Chapter #1

The beganing

    by: ShadowMoon
Draco-he is 5"8' with brownish blond hair and dark gray eyes. He may be evil but he is kind and caring. He has the power to control shadows to the point of becoming one. He uses a double bladed sword that can come apart to become duel swords. It is called the Twin Serpent sword.( http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/sp...)-that is it together and this is it apart-( http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/sp...) He is also a slight shape-shifter. Thanks to this power he has 4 sets of dragon wings almost like Drago's. He also has a tail like Drago's. When not using his wings the top pair drapes over Draco's shoulders and attach at the center of the chest and the rest fall pointing down like a cape. He can also transform into a black wolf with red eyes, a large black python, a black dragon and an Anthro version Volf.

Now for Draco's pets:

Moses- a white wolf with blue eyes and metallic angel wings that shoot feathers like bullets with pinpoint accuracy. He is kind and talkative, but when he's mad he is quiet and mean.

Shadow- a black Wolf anthro with a heavy build and golden eyes. Unlike Moses he prefers to rip things apart with his teethe and claws, but they make a good team. He is quiet and respectful, but in battle he is mean and ruthless.

Viper- he is a 50' long black mamba. He is a master of stealth and he uses this to his advantage by sneaking up on people and biting them then leaving. He is kind and quiet. But make him mad he will bite you and you don't want that trust me.

Pythor- a 200' Basilisk. Unlike viper he prefers a head-on approach so he can literally crush his enemy's. He is mean and destructive but they also make a good team. Trust me you don't want to be on his bad side.

Eragor- a 30" tall black dragon with red tipped scales and a arrow shaped spike on the tip of his tail. He is a kind and noble creature that is very smart. He is not like most dragons because he can breath black fire. He uses his fire, teeth, claws and tail to fight.

Volf- he is a snake, wolf, and dragon hybrid. It has the body, legs, and head of a wolf, the wings, tail and forelegs( which he can use as hands) of a dragon, and the fangs and under belly of a snake. His canines are larger than usual and stick out of the mouth a little. The next notable feature of his body is a row of spikes that runs down his spine from the base of the neck to the edge of his tail spike. He can also unhinge his jaws if the wants to use his fangs. He can also breath fire like a dragon. He is extremely smart and clever, plus noble and kind, but is deadly in battle. He goes everywhere with Draco no matter what happens( talk about loyalty).

Now for Draco's girlfriend Juniper a.k.a. June. She is 5"7' with raven black hair, piercing ice-blue eyes, a great body, beautiful face, ghostly white skin and a pair of demon wings on her back. But don't let that fool you she brings new meaning to "looks can kill" being an elf/demoness hybrid she is beautiful and deadly. She is kind, compassionate, and caring. She is also very good with a bow ( not as good as Draco, he can pin a fly to a tree a mile away with out killing it). If you get on her bad side she will be the meanest person you will ever meet.

You have the following choice:

1. Contiue...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowMoon (UN: dracovolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowMoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882608-Dracos-story/cid/1393845-The-beganing