*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start of the Tournament
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882640-TAKUMA/cid/1393944-The-Start-of-the-Tournament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1882640
You & your takuma (Creature created in the image of your true inner self) in a tournament.
Chapter #1

The Start of the Tournament

    by: Clockwork
One month. That's how long ago the Takuma showed up. An alien race has chosen our world to find and without even giving us there name's they created this tornament and gave us 1 month to train. Tho many did not want to participate there Takuma depended on it. The prizes helped tho. Right now I'm on a bus heading to one of many areas were the contestant gather. A large trucks behind carrying the Takuma to big to ride the bus. Looking around at the other contestants ridding the bus. Some talking with other contestants, some quietly using there telepathic connection to talk to there Takuma, some like you were checking out the competition. When the bus stopped everyone stopped what they were doing to look out the window to see we stopped in a desert Several contestants and news crews were already crowded around a floating stage with a massive ring with a crystal lens on a pole that looked like a giant magnifying glass on top. There seams to be a hotel made of the same stuff as the stage floating inches from the ground to the far left. Looking around I see many contestants and Takuma walking around. You laugh at the sight of a man sitting on his Takuma witch was a walking couch.

"Ok you losers I'm feeling crowded and you cant win anyways so why don't you all take a hike so I can get my prizes already." A large man that looks like hes been overdosing on steroids shouted out. The instant he stopped talking a pie collided with his face. "Good answer!" Called one man as he brought his hand to high-5 the one who threw it. Looking I see him high-5 a chubby, harry man with a pleasant look on his face. Sitting on his shoulders like a kid was a child sized cat in human form. she had white fur and wore overalls. she had no shews and a big happy smile with sharp teeth. She had big eyes that swirled in a almost hypnotic way. She looked like a deranged cartoon character. The man that got pied just finished wiping it off his face and looked like he was about to go neanderthal on the guy that threw the pie when an announcer got up on stage and started speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Takuma Tournament. Winners will be transported to there privet rooms in the hotel with there takuma were they will enjoy watching the rest of the matches on a big screen in air conditioning. the last 4 will be the winners of the first faze. they will be a team competing against other teams of 4 from the other areas. Losers will go to the bus and there Takuma will be sent to live on another world. The fight starts as soon as your at your battle area. The only rule is no killing! Now let the battles begin! First we have Jessica and her Takuma Stone Samurai! VS. Dave and his takuma Babatron!"

The giant magnifying glass turned fogy for a moment before showing an image of Tokyo Japan. On one side a tomboy looking girl of about 17 standing next to a samurai warier with smooth skin made of stone and eyes made of marble. On the other side was a skinny looking, nerdy guy next to a robot with feminine curves and guns out the wazoo. In the flash of an eye the samurai had just landed behind the robot with his sward clutched firmly in both hands as every gun on the robot fell to the floor in clean slices. The girl already had the guy pinned with a blade of her own at his throat.

"The winner! Jessica and Stone Samurai! Well that was a fast one wasn't it everyone! hopefully our next contestants will give a better show. Next we have Bruce and his Takuma Rexy VS. Danny and his Takuma Katie Cat!"

The screen then showed mountains and in one corner was the jerk from before who got pied next to a large T-Rex and his opponent was the guy who pied him. His cartoon cat fidgeting in anticipation. (Bruce)"You! I bet your sorry for throwing that pie now. But tell you what, get down and beg for forgiveness and I'll only break your legs." SPLAT! another pie hits dead on. As the large man quickly wiped the pie away he looks like hes going to pop a blood vessel. He reached down and with inhuman strength he lifts a large bolder over his head. (Bruce)"Oh ya you know what your seeing! Bet you two are thinking about what trouble you got yourselves into now!" (Danny)"Actually were thinking about pizza. Were hungry." The small toon's belly actually shook as it gave off a strong growl. Angrier he threw the bolder like a rocket at his two opponents but the toon reached into her side pocket and pulled out a U turn sign and held it up in front of the rock. Surprisingly the bolder turned around mid flight and went right back were it came. Bruce quickly jumped out of the way and got back up ready to attack again but was distracted by Danny pointing to his feet. (Danny) "You might not want to stand to close to that." Looking down at the toon stile round black bomb at his feet, Bruce froze. Rexy then rushed in and grabbed him by the back of his shirt with her teeth pulling him away just in time. Katie was now wearing a baseball uniform, the U turn sign replaced by a baseball bat. Danny was now juggling several bombs with fuses already lit. One by one Danny tossed the bombs to Katie and she batted them at the running form of Bruce and Rexy as they desperately ran behind a large rock formation for cover. (Bruce) "Sorry Rexy looks like I need your help for this one after all." From behind the rock formation Rexy charged out one side and Bruse from the other. Danny reached into his pocket and pulled out a pogo-stick. Katie jumped onto his back as he bounced up onto a cliff and up to a higher one as Katy was throwing bombs. This little game of chaise and dodge went on for a few minuets before Katie got board and pulled a rocket launcher out of her picket. Panicked now Bruce and Rexy Turned to run but Katie fired and hit the ground by there feet. They flew threw the air a short distance but got up only dazed while the kickback of the weapon put Danny off balance causing them to hit the ground hard. Danny sat up and saw Katie pushing a bump on her head back down. (Danny)" I think we played enough Katie Time to stop holding back. Finnish it with the belly flop." Katie violently shook her head yes before getting to her feet and taking in a deep breath before sticking her thumb in her mouth and blowing hard into it. As she blew into her thumb she got bigger, and with another breath even bigger. Soon she was twice as big as Rexy and she ran over to them. the ground shacking with each step giving off a thunderous boom. The two were just getting out of there daze just in time to see the giant toon letting herself fall forward onto them. Katie hit the ground with a huge smile. She got up and looked down to see the two stuck to her belly. With both hands she peeled them off making a sound like pulling off tape before gently setting them on the ground.

"Winner by double K.O.! Danny and Katie Cat! Now wasn't that more fun then the last one! Now for our next fight!" Before I cold hear any more you were pulled into a portal and fell out on a small tropical island. next to your Takuma a _____________.


(Remember just because the Takuma is created by a spastic personalty doesn't mean the human needs to act that way. the Takuma is there true self but humans rarely act like there true selves.)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clockwork (UN: villain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clockwork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882640-TAKUMA/cid/1393944-The-Start-of-the-Tournament