*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883935-Felarya-Girlfriend
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1883935
One or more of the girls from the world of Felarya fall for you!

One or more of the girls from the world of Felarya fall for you!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This Interactive story is based on Snakehead222's (a.k.a Venom and Anti-Venom) stories.
But they have their differences.
Also, Felarya belongs to Karbo, as do some of it's characters.
But many other characters were created by other people.

If you don't know who I'm talking about or what Felarya is, then follow this link: http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Let's get to the rules, shall we?

1-There MUST be a chaos option;

2-In the chaos option, the character's name MUST be Leon Seiryu. To know about him, send me an insite e-mail and I'll tell you.

3-In the "normal" branch, do whatever you want. Just make sure you use proper grammar, make a good story and no one line chapters, except for choices;

4-I'll allow sex, just don't go overboard (example: don't write about sex every two or five chapters)

4.1- These are types of sex allowed

-M/F (the male being the main character);
-F/M;
-F/F;
-Threesomes;
and
-Foursomes (sex with four persons).

5-Things like Yuri (a.k.a lesbianism) and threesomes are allowed (tough it's not a requirment).

7-Please write a warning chapter (or at least on top of the sex chapter or the bottom of the chapter prior) when you're going to write about anything that is sex related and say what it contains. Example: Say if the chapter will contain threesomes, yuri, normal sex, etc...

8-The following types of Vore and fetishes are allowed:

-Oral Soft Vore (encouraged);
-Anal Vore (encouraged, except Nagas, since Nagas usually don't have butts);
-Unbirthing;
-Breast Vore;
-Cleavage Vore;
-Nipple Vore;
-Nudity (as nearly all of the females in Felarya don't wear clothes (if not ALL of them));
-Mouth Play;
-Scat;
-Absorption;
-Digestion (if the MC (main character) is digested, he/she MUST reform after);
-Full Tour;
and
-Insertion.

9- On the Chaos storylines, the main character can be vored in any of the ways listed above, but he is Immune to stomach acids.

10-Swearing allowed, to a degree. You can make the characters swear. But don't overdo it. If I find a chapter that, in my opinion, overdoes it, I'll either, edit or delete it, depeinding on how much swearing there is and the quality of the chapter.

NOT Allowed:

1-Hard vore;
2-Feet/Paw fetish;
3-Farting;
4-No male predator;
5-No m/m;
6-Blood (unless it's from fights);
7-Gore;
8-Watersports.

NOTE: Please remember that most of the creatures of Felarya are giant size. Here goes a size comparation chart: http://www.felarya.com/wiki/images/f/f7/Sizechartwiki.jpg

UPDATE 03/05/2013: If you're going to add chapters, you MUST follow the following rules:

1-Don't add chapter "just for the sake of it" or "just to fill space".
2-If you have ideas but don't want to write them for some reason (embarrassment, fear, etc...), send them to me and I'll see if they fit in the story. And, if needed, I'll make some minor changes and corrections.
3-Watch you grammar, PLEASE!!!
4-No internet or chat like writing (a.k.a: U R N00b, etc...).
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1883935-Felarya-Girlfriend