*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886563-Bbw-giantess-unaware-micro-story/cid/1410081-The-party
by dude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886563
A bbw woman comes home and is unaware of the micro people in her home.
Chapter #1

The party

    by: dude
Jenny was stoked she had 150 people show up to her party and it was bumping. People were dancing and drinking having fun in every room of the house. Jenny noticed her phone go off it was a text from Ashley was on her way home. "shit she's on her way home!" Jenny yelled. Unfortunately no one heard Jenny but they did see the flash. Everyone was either passed out or trying to figure out where they were.

Ashley was walking down the hall she was wearing flip flops spandex and a tank top. she was sweating a bit cause of the heat but she loved her spandex her giant ass jiggling. She came to her door and opened it and noticed a mess. "that bitch had a party and didn't clean it up damnit!" she said kicking off her flip flops She then...

You have the following choices:

1. Group 1: bathroom

2. Group 2: bedroom

3. Group 3: kitchen

4. Group 4: living room

5. Group 5: your choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886563-Bbw-giantess-unaware-micro-story/cid/1410081-The-party