*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick a tale
  2. The start of the story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/1422840-Pick-a-tale
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: The owners of some cursed outfits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pick a tale

    by: Former182
A person walked into a clothing shop that wasn't there the other day. The shopkeeper then appears behind the counter and says, "Would you like to hear a tale about these clothes?"

The visitor then nods.

"I'll bring out some clothing. Choose one and I'll tell you about their tale." The shopkeeper said.

The shopkeeper put some clothing down on the counter.

"What about some panties that slowly change the wearer's clothes to a Gothic Lolita style? Doesn't matter if the wearer is female or male, there will be a change to their clothing. Would you like to hear their tale?

What about a cat ears headband? Perhaps they'll made their previous wearers act more like a cat? Or maybe the headband had changed their wearer into a Catboy/catgirl?

Perhaps you've heard about a special leotard? One that allows the use to expand any part of their body?

And of course, there's the costumes. They slowly change the wearer into what the costume are imitating.

But perhaps you'd like something else?" The shopkeeper asked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gothic Lolita panties

*Noteb*
2. Cat ears headband

*Noteb*
3. Special Expansion leotard

*Noteb*
4. costumes!

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/1422840-Pick-a-tale