*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887635-Farting-Adventures-based-on-Naigo/cid/1434271-Youre-a-man-which-received-one-invitation-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1887635
Welcome to the story created by Naigo, story where girls like fart on each other
This choice: You're a man which received one invitation from these girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're a man which received one invitation ...

    by: Volcanods
Under a blue sky and beautiful, you walk quietly on a dirt road, you gradually away from the city. Nosing about a back pocket of your jeans, you go into a map, following the instructions given above. You remember what happened a week ago at school.

That day, during lunch time, when you talking with your friends, Izumi approaches your group.

"Riku, can I talk to you for a moment?" asked Izumi, looking rather embarrassed.

"Sure" you answer, you away from your friends by following Izumi. "So, what's the matter?"

"In fact, I organized a party at my house, and I was wondering if you'd want to come ..." Izumi asked, looking a little embarrassed ...

"Really? But of course I come ..." you respond enthusiastically. "But I do not know where you live, can you tell me where it is?"

"No problem. Here, take this map, I circled in red the location where is my home." explains Izumi to you, glad of your answer.

"Thank you, Izumi" you say, taking the map in hand. "how much are we at the party?"

"Well ... with you, there will be at least 6., But I have not yet invited everyone. My party will be held Saturday at 14 hours. Goodbye!" Izumi said, before going, leaving a small giggle out of his mouth.

You go back to see your mates who you explain what Izumi wanted you. One of them tells you to be careful, because there are rumors that every time a guy has spent time with Izumi, he was so disgusted that he left school. Obviously, you thought it was bullshit.

Dreaming of what happened that day, you notice that suddenly you're almost arrived at her home. This is a rather ordinary house, on two floors, painted brown, smoke escaping from the chimney on the roof tile. You come to the door and presses the doorbell button. barely 30 seconds, now Izumi just you open the door.

"Great, you've come !" exclaim Izumi, with a wide smile on his face.

"I told you, right?" You answer.

"Enter, please !" Izumi says

Without making you pray, you enter the house of Izumi. This is a quite ordinary house inside. Furniture with a vase of flowers on a corridor neither too narrow or too wide leaves enough place to enter the room occupied by three divans, furniture, on which arises a TV and two windows to see the outside. Under the proposal from Izumi, you sit in one of the sofas and put you at ease.

"The others haven't yet arrived. I'll go get you a drink, wait for me here and don't move !" Izumi asks you.

Izumi then leaves you in the lounge. You feel good, you lie on the couch and enjoy a deserved rest after short walk you did. You're so taken aback by the scent that reigns here. It feels pretty good, but it is as if the scent was mixed with something less good. But you say that Izumi has certainly abused some perfume, that's all.

Bang

A bell sound (or pan sound) is heard throughout the house. Your sight is blurred suddenly, the sound still resonating in your ears and pain is rather strong feeling on top of your skull. Your view darkens more and more, until darkness, leaving you to faint in the soft couch.

You finally wake up with a huge bump on his head that you still feel strong. You are very stunned, you put a little time before you really wake up and you realize that ...

You have the following choices:

1. you are attached.

2. you're shrunk

*Noteb*
3. Other choice (author's choice)

*Noteb*
4. Other choice (author's choice)

*Noteb*
5. Other choice (author's choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Volcanods (UN: volcanods at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Volcanods has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887635-Farting-Adventures-based-on-Naigo/cid/1434271-Youre-a-man-which-received-one-invitation-