*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Their Home
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888256-The-Naked-Adventures-of-June-and-Mimi/cid/1416986-Their-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1888256
A spin-off story following the naked exploits of June and Mimi
This choice: Their Home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Their Home

    by: Voltros
It was 4:00 in the morning and Mimi was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal and reading a book. Mimi couldn't sleep so she figured she might as well get an early start. All she was wearing was a robe because once again June had hid all of her underwear, pajamas, and over-sized t-shirts. She didn't like sleeping in the buff. She was so absorbed with her book that she didn't notice June enter the kitchen until she opened the refrigerator door.

June: Mornin' Mimi. Could not sleep either I see.

Mimi: Yeah, because a certain some hid all my pajam...

Mimi nearly chocked on her cereal when she saw June's naked ass sticking out of the refrigerator as she was looking for something to eat. Mimi quickly averted her eyes.

Mimi: June, what have I told about walking around the house naked?

June: To do it as often as possible?

Mimi: No, to please not do it. Your naked body is not something I want to see so early in the morning.

June: Funny, that's not what you said the other night at Lilly's birthday party.

If Mimi wasn't blushing before she was definitely blushing now.

Mimi: T-that was different! I was drunk due to someone spiking my drink.

June: You know you liked it.

Mimi: Can you please just cover up.

June: I have a better idea.

June reached over grabbed Mimi glasses.

Mimi: Hey, give me back my glasses! You know I can't see anything without them!

Mimi stood up and tried to make a grab for her glasses, but ended up grabbing Junes breasts instead.

June: Why, Mimi, if you want to cop a feel all you had to do was ask.

Mimi immediately let go.

Mimi: Just give me my glasses!

June remained silent and circled around her. Before Mimi knew what was happening June slipped her robe off. Now Mimi was completely naked.

Mimi: EEEEK!

She immediately covered her breast and crotch.

Mimi: Give it back, June!

June: Which one?

Mimi: Both obviously!

June: Sorry, you can only choose one. Now, which one do you want the most? Your glasses or your robe?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voltros (UN: z678vash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voltros has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888256-The-Naked-Adventures-of-June-and-Mimi/cid/1416986-Their-Home