*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink to 2 feet(Jess' size)
  2. Girls, girls, girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/1417759-Shrink-to-2-feetJess-size
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1888370
Fred becomes subjected to the whims of the girls around him. 100 chapters contest
This choice: Shrink to 2 feet(Jess' size)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrink to 2 feet(Jess' size)

    by: tom darcenn
You stared, Bewildered, you couldn't speak, but your mind was racing, what was happening? Why were you doing what they were saying? Why were you lying down? What would the remote do? All these questions formed a tempest in your mind, surely that remote couldn't force you to obey them? That wasn't possible, and yet that was exactly what it had done, and was doing.

And what was this about shrinking, I mean mind control was one thing, you weren't much of a film fan, but you were pretty sure that it was possible, not like this, but in theory, you could force others do something against there will, it was all a question of bypassing the comand from there consious mind, where they could agree or denie it, and into there subconsious where the decision was carried out, if you could invent a ray, that would cause this information, to be passed directly into your mind, then sure, you you could take control of a person in seconds, that was scientifically possible, but shrinking? No, not that, the biologic problems alone, would take a millenia to work out, are bodys were built to be the height we were at, to find a way to shrink a person safely, or at all would be beyond anything close to are present scientific and technological understandings.

But then the ray hit you, and once again you felt a great tingling sensation, and your body was overcome, and for a second you blacked out, and when you opened your eyes, you realised something was wrong, you were tiny, I mean not ant or mouse tiny, but still you couldn't be any larger than two feet tall, you were the size of a baby, you were even slightly smaller than Jess.

How was this possibly, it couldn't be this had to be a dream, you pinched your self, nothing, you were still here, surounding you were still all the females in your life, you weren't dreaming, could this be a hullcination? Could you be drugged? No, you hadn't eat or drunk anything since last night, and a standard hullcinagenic would only last up to ten hours tops, you couldn't be drugged by anything stronger, as you wouldn't haven been able to walk. Now if you weren't dreaming, and you weren't hullcinating, then that left only one possible answer, some how, dispite the overwellingly uncalcuable odds, your mother had got in her posession a shrink ray.

But she wasn't paying attention, "so who gets him first?" a voice in the crowd asked, your mother paused for answering...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tom darcenn (UN: fivefooteight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/1417759-Shrink-to-2-feetJess-size