*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1889545-Food-Paradise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Me
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1889545
4 college guys wake up on an island made completely of food!

4 college guys wake up on an island made completely of food!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
4 college guys wake up from a night full of hardcore partying and wake up an island where everything is made of food with no idea how they got there.
The four guys are:

Jackson: Jackson is 5"10 with short brown hair, slightly tan skin, and is very athletic. He is on the college soccer team which gives him a lean, muscular body. He is well known as one of the most attractive guys on campus. But Jackson has two secrets, he is secretly gay, and he has a huge appetite.

Tom: Tom is 6"1 with shaggy black hair and white skin. He was on the football team in college but he recently sustained an injury to his ankle. He is very well muscled and loves showing off his body. He was able to keep his God-like figure despite the injury, but with all the temptation to eat the junk food the island is made of, will he be able to keep it for long?

Ben: Ben is 6"2 with shaggy blond hair and very tan skin. He was on the football team in high school but when he went to college he decided football wasn't for him. Even though he dropped out of the sport, his appetite he needed to maintain for football didn't diminish and he gained the freshmen 50. Tom and Dean give him a hard time about his beginning beer belly but Jackson doesn't seem to mind it.

Dean: Dean is an inch short of 6"0 with neatly trimmed light brown hair and slightly tan skin. Dean plays lacrosse for the college so he has a muscular build and loves to eat healthy. He takes great pride in his body, and even though he could have any girl on campus he wanted, the guys have yet to see him take a girl home. Is he just shy or is he hiding something?

All four boys have been good friends with each other since high school and they're very close. You can decide whether the boys are alone on the island or whether the boys find people. Everything on the island is completely made of food. It even rains food there! You decide which boys are able to hold out and which ones eat as much food as they can! No killing, no gore, no bursting, popping, or anything of the sort. No magic weight gain and no "he gained 500 pounds in a day". The food can have an addictive quality if you want it to. Please stick to the rules and the character types and most of all have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1889545-Food-Paradise