*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 20 (College aged)
  2. Migration
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890440-The-Colony/cid/1563806-20-College-aged
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1890440
You find yourself in a society where males are never potty trained and are kept in diapers
This choice: 20 (College aged)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

20 (College aged)

    by: Immaturity
As you have first-thing every morning this week, you turn on your netscreen and check your inbox for replies to your college applications. A few new ones have arrived overnight and, just like all the others, they are rejections.

You try to convince yourself not to give up hope. Your grades are good. One of the colleges will accept you. However, you know the reality. There are always many times more applicants than places and you've already been rejected for most of them. There's only a hand-full of applications unaccounted for.

You are about to turn off the netscreen when another message arrives. This one is different. The subject line simply reads "Congratulations." it's from The University of Obasaan. Opening the message, you confirm that you, Daniel Robinson, have been accepted. You vaguely remember applying to the University of Obasaan amongst the dozens of applications you sent out. You remember that it's on one of the space colonies. The possibility of living in space excites you. Sure you've been to the moon, everyone has, but that's just a day trip. This is different."

The remaining replies trickle in over the next few days. They are all rejections so there is no decision to make. You're going to Obasaan. As soon as the last rejection arrives, you follow the instructions in the acceptance letter and enroll at the University of Obasaan.

When the confirmation of your enrollment arrives it contains a link to information about life on Obasaan.

You have the following choices:

1. Read the information

2. Just book your ticket

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890440-The-Colony/cid/1563806-20-College-aged