*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Master Tigress, the formerly trim.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890530-SumoQuest-20/cid/1550235-Master-Tigress-the-formerly-trim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1890530
Amaterasu, Krystal, Nala, and Tigress adventure and gain weight as anthros in a fat world.
This choice: Tigress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Master Tigress, the formerly trim.

    by: Unknown
It was a regular day at the temple for Tigress. She trained, sparred with the other members of the Five, and fasted through her evening meditations. She purred at the thought of getting to see Po the next days as she climbed into her bed. He was lazy, undsiciplined, and still quite tubby, but she still liked the panda despite those flaws. As she drifted off to sleep, she thought she heard chimes ringing. When she wakes up the next morning Tigress finds her self sleeping in a bed of leaves and moss. Startled, she jumps to her feet and begins scanning the area with her eyes and nose. "POOOO!!!!!" She roars. After getting no response and finding nothing in her search but an endless forest teeming with fruits and strangely obese prey animals. Tigress settles down to plan her next move. It was then she realized that......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
duuuuuuuude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890530-SumoQuest-20/cid/1550235-Master-Tigress-the-formerly-trim