*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2421651-They-figure-out-that-youre-under-the-bed
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: They figure out that you’re under the bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They figure out that you’re under the bed

    by: beachboy
Sarah looks under the bed from one side as her friends take a look on the other two sides.
"Evan, what are you doing under my bed?". Evan replies "Uh..trying to find my hamster?". Sarah screams back "You don't have a hamster, you idiot! Come on out or do we have to drag you out?".

Sarah grabs hold of his right arm as Kelly and Emily pull on his two shoed feet from the other side. Emily looses her grip and pulls off Evan's shoe instead and falls down. Sarah lets of her brother's arm and he is pulled in the opposite direction by Kelly. Evan grabs hold of the bed frame and tries to stop her. Emily throws his shoe aside and decides to tickle his foot. She grabs hold of it and peels off his sock and tickles his bare sole and toes. Evan goes ballistic flaying his bare foot. Kelly laughs and quickly pulls off Evan's shoe and sock and tickle the foot she's holding. After a minute of tickling, Evan gives up and comes out and stands barefoot in front of his sister and her friends. He wiggles his bare slender, pedicured toes at them.

Sarah "Okay bro, for spying on us, you can strip in front of us down to your boxers right now and show off that "sexy body" of yours".

Evan "No way sis, I'd get too embarrassed and might "get excited", if you know what I mean". He tries to leave, but Sarah blocks the door. The other four girls corner him as they play with his shoes and socks. Kelly says "Start striping or we'll do it for you!". Evan looks petrified and starts unbuttoning his shirt and pulls it and undershirt off revealing a semi-tan, hairless chest. The girls laugh at him. Emily pipes in "Keep stripin' Evan!". Evan has no choice but to pull his jersey-type pants down and off his legs. His blue boxers have a tent growing in the front part of them. He stands there almost naked as his sister and friends hold his shoes, socks and almost all of his clothes.

Evan runs out of the room barefoot and almost naked to his room and locks the door. The girls laugh.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2421651-They-figure-out-that-youre-under-the-bed