*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892740-Lets-play-with-Catwoman
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1892740
When the Bat's away, the Cat's will play. And everyone, men/women, wants to play with her.

When the Bat's away, the Cat's will play. And everyone, men/women, wants to play with her.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         This is a fetish, sex story. While many stories involve you as a gummy bear, in this interactive you can have more pride than that. The main fetishes are already listed and now it's your job to make the rest. Whatever happens, Catwoman's clothes don't rip or tear except in certain areas. The clothes are very flexible.

         Batman left for the Justice League and Robin to the team Titans leaving Batgirl behind. Catwoman now has freedom! But she had been busy with her other life and as Catwoman, she didn't notice her needs. To her, anything something touched her body, she get sensitive to those touches. But that is not going to stop her free 'vacation'.

         Rules:

1.It can go from Catwoman's point of view to a superhero to a villain or to yourself as a an everyday guy that Catwoman could meet and gain attachments. Or take you in as a toy. Other people can be involved or from the Marvel universe but the story sticks on Catwoman.

2. Sex, lesbian sex, are highly suggested but not forced. It be better if there was a story behind sexual actions that would go with their character. Sometimes.

3. No people like for example the Joker. Decent looking people only. And when I mean decent looking I mean those that wouldn't give you nightmares or make you think "Eewwwwww! I do not want to imagine that!"

4. Catwoman is always the dominating one in the story. When people seem like their winning over Catwoman, she is just playing along with them for fun. Or she has no choice cause she may need to save someone or her life.

5. Use your fetishes on her and others however way you like.

6. If you want to end a chapter, make it a good ending.

7. Try for 1500 characters a chapter. And intents.

Have fun with this and fill as much chapters as you can. With good grammer.

12/19/12 Merry X-mas of 2012!! I say this now just in case we don't survive 12/21/12! If we do, please contribute chapters. *Cool*

12/19/12 Also a great achievement! "Let's play with Catwoman" got 5,000 views! Milestone! Well... in total views but that is not important.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892740-Lets-play-with-Catwoman