*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jillian
  2. The characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1436483-Jillian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: Jillian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jillian

    by: Tarnishedice
         Jillian is a blond headed girl of the age of two or to be correct one year and eleven months, she was a perfect image for a daughter and the Peterson family was very proud of their little girl. Her mother believed otherwise she believed that her daughter was much too skinny, although Jillian looked a little on the gaunt side that wasn't too skinny for a girl her age, and well Jillian's mother, Carol has a secret of her own. Apparently, one dream that her mother always had was to have an obese daughter, not even her father knew of this wish or any of carol's co-workers, this was a private dream that was going to realize now even if her daughter wanted it or not. Jillian loved being thin herself she loved to munch on chocolate but she loved doing gymnastics more it was one thing that was her favorite activities, as she played outside with their dog snow her mother was inside making pancakes and other fattening treats for her princess, as Jillian entered the kitchen all sweaty from playing with the family dog, in her favorite pink dress as she asked her mother 'what-cha cooking mama?'' Jillian's vocabulary wasn't the most sophisticated as she begun to learn how to talk not too long ago, but some simple phrases are all she needed to get what she wanted. With a smile and chuckle Carol begun to place a large amount of pancakes upon the table, telling her daughter 'oh just cooking you a light breakfast my piglet' with a sign of refusal upon Jillian's face, Carol wondered if she should even ask her daughter if she is going to eat all of these pancakes or just to handcuff her and make her, what should she do'

You have the following choices:

1. just handcuff her

2. ask her

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tarnishedice (UN: frostguardian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1436483-Jillian