*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice
  2. The characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1451603-Alice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: Alice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alice

    by: Tarnishedice
         Saturday morning has arrived and the whole family was outside playing in the yard, this was a rare occasion for the Wolfe family for their father was almost never home, he provided for the family in a great deal but that left him tired and always working away from his family, Jeannine was his darling wife she was always a great love to the kids, for her own mother was a mean little Italian woman who did things as they did in the old country for she believed that they were the right way of doing things. This was not the case for Jeannine had a terrible childhood full of chores and discipline these were things that a mother should never have subjected upon her daughter but it did teach Jeannine one major thing and that is hard work and to get what you want you to need to be willing to do whatever it takes. This was true in her line of work as a fashion model and designer, she was actually really good at what she does for a living but as the years rolled on and two pregnancies, and two daughters later, Jeannine began to doubt her looks as she stared at her youngest daughter playing in the living room with her white and pink rocking horse that was given as a gift from her husband's brother Frank. The apple of her father's eye was Alice she was a perfect daughter when she was just born, she never made any noise while in her crib and when she had her first birthday party just six months ago everyone complimented on how beautiful a daughter Alice was.

         Jeannine begun to make her daughter a little lunch as her daughter played on the horse, as she always did, sucking on her pacifier as always, it seemed to be a normal day in the Wolfe house. Looking upon her daughter as she made herself a sandwich and a thing of peaches for her darling, Alice was defiantly a weird child as she was the only child that her mother knew of that hated chocolate and candy apparently, she wigged out when she first tasted chocolate, while chopping up some lettuce Jeannine stared at her daughter stating to herself "look at Alice so vibrant, so young, the perfect little daughter, it's sickening", for the longest time Jeannine begun to really feel old and underappreciated as her husband begun hanging more time as a family than with her, thinking it was all the fault of her daughters she wanted to devise a plan to take care of them possibly not make them not as active as they are at this moment. The thing was is not one of her children would stay still for even a second, it was nerve-wracking and quite annoying to Jeannine for she was the kind of girl who wanted time to herself, while looking upon the table at the mini TV she uses for cooking shows she saw one of those crappy TV talk show freak fest but what really made Jeannine interested was the kids and how they didn't do much of anything other than eat, thanks to how obese they were.

         Wheels began to turn in Jeannine's head as she thought and stared at Alice, as the young, thin, vibrant blond toddler was still playing with her horse while watching little Einstein, trying to form words. As an evil smile begun to form upon her mother's face as she picked up the little blonde for lunchtime and placed her in her high chair kissing her forehead and then going into the closet to get some zip ties just in case she struggled while Jeannine hummed softly to herself, placing the half of cake that was left over from last night's party in front of Alice as soon as Alice smelled the chocolate she began to freak out. Jeannine had the zip ties ready and begun to apply them to her daughter's feet and wrists, as she whispered into her daughter's ear "be a good girl and just eat because of you're not going to have a choice".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tarnishedice (UN: frostguardian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1451603-Alice