*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1504631-Jeaninne-gets-a-call-while-alice-is-in-her-chair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: Jeaninne gets a call while alice is in her high chair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jeaninne gets a call while alice is in her chair

    by: Tarnishedice
         Alice started to squirm as her mother got closer and closer to her face with a piece of chocolate cake, unlike most kids her age Alice didn't like chocolate or anything sweet for that matter, this was quite strange her mother Jeannine didn't understand this since most kids liked chocolate all while, Alice started to sob as she tried to form words to tell her mother that she doesn't want any cake, even if she could say no that wouldn't matter since her mother was aiming to make her little princess into an immovable mound of fat so that she could spend more time with her husband and if that meant making her daughters into obese kids, it would all be worth it. While trying to make Alice eat her second piece of cake the first one was quite tiny but getting it in her daughters stomach was not a small feat for Alice was being nothing but fussy to the point of trying to bite off the zip ties that were placed upon her feet and wrists "now dear don't be so fussy its for your own good, now be a good piggy and eat your cake." Alice avoided her food that was given to her a ring of the doorbell had distracted Jeaninne from what she was doing "what could it be now, I'm busy with my little princess", as she opened the door to find that there was a new neighbor in the neighborhood this neighbor was a twenty-something mom with a two-year-old, as cute the girl was blond like Alice wore a pink dress and pigtails, with one look of how exhausted the mother looked, she came up with a plan to help this poor girl with her daughter.

         Jeannine was formulating a plan to help the young girl said 'hi, we are your new neighbors I thought it would be polite to say hi' 'please come in take a load off'jeannie said as she let the woman in her home, while the woman sat down Jeanine went into the kitchen to tidy up and untie her daughter from her highchair, alice's face was covered in chocolate still sobbing about being force fed chocolate cake, as jeannine begun to clean off alice's face she started to say to her daughter, "dont worry it will all be worth it I promise when your finally be less mobile and less of a bother when your to fat to move like you should be" finally cleaned up alice and jeanine finally greeted the new neighbors "so what brings you to alabama"the young mother seemed peppy she responded with "well with this little one so full of energy my husband thought it would be best to leave new york and so we are here" seeing how tired the girl seemed jeaninne decided to suggest somthing to the young mother "you know wo there is somthing you can do to make her less active and mobile" the mother asked naively "really what?", you could always fatten her up, I mean uhh whats your daughters name?" Jeanine asked as the mother said "Ashley, and I don't know about that I don't know if she would like that", "well if you change your mind give me a call" Jeanine said as she wrote down her number and shooed the mother home.

You have the following choices:

1. The mother decides yes

*Noteb*
2. The mother decides no

*Noteb*
3. play with Alice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tarnishedice (UN: frostguardian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1504631-Jeaninne-gets-a-call-while-alice-is-in-her-chair