*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2 years old
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893214-A-lluF-rednoW-noitacaV/cid/1481809-2-years-old
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1893214
Zatanna is giving Wonder Woman a much need vacation through Age Change and Shrink and grow
This choice: 2 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

2 years old

    by: Jake
Diana's world kept getting bigger and bigger. She was racing back through the ages. Before she knew it, she was 21 again. She remembered her first legal alcohol consumption, and going to a bar with her girlfriends.

Then she was 18 again. She remembered her graduation. She was a little less muscular then. At 17 she remembered losing her virginity. at 16, she remembered getting her drivers license. She also remembered her sweet sixteen.

Then she reached thirteen years old. Her body was much different now. She was a late bloomer in developing. She was flat as a board, and straight as a stick.

She soon was two years old. Her clothes soon changed. Her bra vanished, and her panties became a disposable diaper. Her pants became little girl jeans. Her shoes became velcro My Little Pony shoes. Her shirt was now a pink onesie that said "Mommy's Angel."

Her hair was now in pig tails. She had a pink pacifier in her mouth.

That was when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Noah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893214-A-lluF-rednoW-noitacaV/cid/1481809-2-years-old