*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. awakening to find...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/1873263-awakening-to-find
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1893339
With all your favorite anime and video game babes
Chapter #1

awakening to find...

    by: Former182
(Chapter originally written by Himir, though former182 did a little editing here and there to clean it up for the re-upload)

All you can see is black, then you open your eyes and feel the hard metal floor your sitting on. Then you remember, you had passed out when some guy offered you a drink, saying it would be the best thing you ever experienced.

"Great, now where am I?" things don't look quite like they should, but you can't put your finger on why. you almost fall 100 feet when you don't notice the edge of the metal surface you are standing on. you look around and see there are dozens of identical giant metal containers in a rough square. you look down to the ground and see about five giant platforms, raised by large pillars. You look up and see the sun is in the middle of the sky. Wherever you were, it was noon.

But seeing all of this didn't quite add up. Why were you here of all places? Was this some kind of cargo facility for ships? And why did the overall layout look so familiar?

You had seen something like this place before, but where? Docks usually had cranes, and it would take a fleet of massive ships to take these containers where ever they needed to be taken. and those platforms on the ground didn't exactly look like cutting edge loading technology, they looked more like benches.

...

Benches?

Then it hit you. You knew what this place reminded you of. A locker room, like those at a swimming pool. Those platforms were benches, but too massive or tall for any normal person to sit on. and the metal containers, they were the lockers, but could easily have a hundred people stuffed inside. You look up and realize that wasn't the sun, it was a light-bulb.

No sooner had you realized this, you heard voices and laughter. Suddenly, a door you hadn't noticed before opened and dozens of very attractive young women that you recognized instantly from all the video games you played, and the mangas and anime you've read and watched; poured in, wearing only bathing suits. The sound of the metal lockers opening and banging shut was almost deafening at your scale.

The ground, or rather, the locker you were standing on, shook as someone opened it to get their clothes. You almost faint from blushing as these twenty-to-thirty giant girls undress and put their clothes on. You notice a clothes basket at the bottom of the locker next to yours, you slowly make your way over there.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/1873263-awakening-to-find