*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sneak around!
  2. awakening to find...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/2411628-Sneak-around
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1893339
With all your favorite anime and video game babes
This choice: You jump into the basket. (you get out and sneak around)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sneak around!

    by: Former182
Somehow, you managed to reach the basket without being detected by the thirty girls. All of which were sexy and stronger than you at your normal height.

Thanks to a bra hanging out of the basket, you quickly climbed in and hid yourself in the pile of bras, panties, shirts, and bloomers. Once again, you barely managed to stop yourself from passing out from a blush.

'Musky... I must be the luckiest man ever,' you thought, trying not to think about how all these clothes covered their privates and boobs.

"I'll take this to the laundry room," Someone said as they picked up the basket. They sounded a bit scatterbrained and innocent.

"Make sure you don't use one of your weird inventions on them, Lala!" Raven of Teen Titans's voice said in an annoyed tone.

You thought with worry, 'Lala? Lala from To Love-ru? I might be in trouble!'

"I won't! I'll just drop them off and come back!" Lala said.

They carried the basket for a few minutes before pouring the basket through probably some vent. To your credit, you didn't scream as you fell to what could have been your death, had it not been for the soft clothing cushioning your fall. They probably all were enchanted or something.

After recollecting yourself, you looked over the sides and looked around.

You were in some laundry room, going by the washing machines and drying machines. The walls had several vents and dumbwaiters. There were also a few doors, some in your size. There was a few containers, holding some gear from heroines They were some magic,some tech, and some of a mix.

"Huh... I wonder if I can get help getting back to my normal size?" you muttered. as you began to tie some bras and panties together to form a ladder.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/2411628-Sneak-around