*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forces of Talis
  2. Three sides
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893394-Wars-of-Talis/cid/1434297-Forces-of-Talis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1893394
follow the journey of a character in the land of Talis
This choice: Forces of Talis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Forces of Talis

    by: Arcangel
the forces of Talis split into five sections.

Humans - obvious how they look. they mainly live in areas such as grassland, woodland, and on occasions in the mountains. very versatile when dealing with profession and adapting to their environment to survive.

Dwarves - the stout race of Talis. they live underground, mainly under the mountains of the land. they rely on their superior metal craft to get an edge in their battles

High elves - one of two elven branches in Talis, they like within the forests of Talis. versatile with a blade as well as a bow, they are ready for any threat.

Wood elves - like their high elf cousins, they live within the forests of Talis, mainly living on and above the ground. More proficient with a bow than the other races, they work with nature to overcome their foes.

Aviarus - resemble bird - like versions of humans. they have feathers for hair, have wings on their arms, which allows them to glide for short distances, and have three talons on their feet and five on their hands. they mainly live high in the mountains within monasteries. They mainly train as monks, due to which, they are highly skilled at martial arts and do not tend to get involved with other races, but can choose other ways of fighting and to get involved with the wars of other races.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Human

*Noteb*
2. Dwarf

*Noteb*
3. High Elf

*Noteb*
4. Wood Elf

5. Aviarus

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893394-Wars-of-Talis/cid/1434297-Forces-of-Talis