*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Neutral/ Mercenary race
  2. Three sides
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893394-Wars-of-Talis/cid/1434328-Neutral-Mercenary-race
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1893394
follow the journey of a character in the land of Talis
This choice: Neutral/ Mercenary race  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Neutral/ Mercenary race

    by: Arcangel
In Talis, there are three races that live neutrally to the war between light and darkness, or choose to join it.

Raptarian - a race of lizard - people. mainly a nomadic people, they are rarely known to settle in one place for too long. mainly use hit and run tactics but will fight when needed. they live out in the deserts and plains of Talis, and usually make their weapons from either metal, flint or bone.

Luparus - a race of wolf men, which bear a resemblance to werewolves. live within hilly areas. they fight with weapons, but when all else fails, they resort to their fangs, claws and overall bestial nature to tear apart their enemies.

Panterans - a race that is half man and half of a lion, tiger or panther. each kind of Panteran is split into different tribes and live out in the plains of Talis. each rely on their own skills to survive.
lion Panteran - rely on their brute strength, and mainly use close range weapons or their bare knuckles and claws.
Tiger Panteran - rely on their agility and use both long and short range weapons
Panther Panteran - Rely on their stealth and use long range weapons (bows) and daggers

You have the following choices:

1. Raptarian

*Noteb*
2. Luparus

3. Panterans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arcangel (UN: edd682 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893394-Wars-of-Talis/cid/1434328-Neutral-Mercenary-race