*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1455446-something-else
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

something else

    by: Hamn8r
Concentrating, he made his dick much bigger, 12 inches soft, 18 hard. He also made it so that every female would lust for him, and made it okay for him to fuck any woman, anytime, anywhere, no matter who was watching. In fact, now he could pay off debts by fucking women, and he could get out of trouble with the law by ass-aulting female officers. He also made his mom bi, and changed it so that she divorced with your dad a couple years ago, and married another bi woman who had two 16-year-old twins with big boobs, asses, and shoulder-legnth blond hair. After he was done, he wondered what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. fuck your moms and sisters senseless

*Noteb*
2. go to your girlfriend's house

3. go around town, and fuck some pussies and asses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1455446-something-else