*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fred's Life
  2. Old, or new?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894370-Horrors-of-a-baby-brother-4/cid/1440262-Freds-Life
by S_P_R
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1894370
Another continuation of the story of family and the horrors of shrinking and changing.
This choice: New one! (You)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fred's Life

    by: Unknown
One morning you Fred, an 18 year old guy with brown hair about 6 feet tall, wakes up and goes down stairs to see his mom and eat some breakfast. Once you arrived downstairs you mom walked in and said, "Fred can you please go upstaris and check on you little siblings". "Sure mom I can do that" you say as you leave the kitchen to go upstairs to see your siblings. You walk into their room. You see two cribs one is pink for you 3 year old sister Emily, and the other one is blue for your 3 year old brother Adam. You walk up to Adam's crib and take him out to change his diaper. You change him into a clean diaper and then place him on the ground. You then walk back over to Emily's crib and pick her up. You take her over to the changing table and change her out of her dirty diaper. You are walking back with her to place her on the ground with Adam when...

You have the following choices:

1. You shrink shorter than Emily

2. You shrink to 6 inches

3. Emily grows to 6.5 feet

4. Both Emily and Adam grow

5. Another Story Please

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
S_P_R has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894370-Horrors-of-a-baby-brother-4/cid/1440262-Freds-Life