*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character 2
  2. the start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894821-rule-of-the-odd/cid/1438339-Character-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1894821
Unique people take charge.
This choice: Character 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Character 2

    by: Hamn8r
I am Hamn8r, and I have asperger syndrome, ADHD. I'm bipolar, and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't list right off the bat. Those things make me hyperactive, dense, hard to adjust to changes, can't focus unless it's something I like, sometimes need something to be elaborated, and other things I can't list right now.
One day, I was watching my favorite animes when a news flash came on my iPhone, telling people that a new president had my conditions plus more, proclaiming that people with our conditions were the dominant ones, and everyone must do whatever we say. I was excited that I was now superior, since all my life, nearly everyone had looked down on me. I might be merciful to those who haven't, but really, why should I? What shall I do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stardust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894821-rule-of-the-odd/cid/1438339-Character-2