*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Princess Daisy
  2. Super Mario Bros.
  3. Nintendo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895549-Belching-Girls-Multi-media-Vore--WG/cid/2365450-Princess-Daisy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #1895549
Make a story with Females belching.
This choice: Princess Daisy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Princess Daisy

    by: NovaAbsolute
“Daisy…” The worried tone of Princess Peach came as she eyed her wider friend with slight caution. The slender, blonde princess daintily gripped the porcelain cup of tea, briefly bringing it to her lips to take a small sip of the warm liquid it held. “Don't you think you've had enough?”

Laying sprawled out on the opposite end of the table was the sweaty, flabby form of Princess Daisy. To say the tomboyish princess had been letting herself go over the past while could be considered the understatement of the century. Sweat rolled down the sea of fat surrounded her body, drenching her tight orange tank-top in the thick liquid. The thin article of clothing clung to her body almost as if it was a second skin, and it was more than noticeable that it was beginning to strain, looking as if it were to burst at any moment. Multiple chins sagged down the brunettes face, her limbs were thicker than tree trunks, her breasts were as big as watermelons, and the chair she sat on creaked underneath the weight of her ass alone. It was a true miracle it managed to hold her heavy form. Truly, she was a whale of a person.

The tips of her thick fingers were coated in vanilla icing, her face smeared with the stuff as if she had committed absolute carnage on the cake she had consumed. Speaking of, on the rotund table the two regal girls shared, there was once a tall and mighty cake that laid in the middle for them to snack on, made with love and soul and neatly decorated with fancy icing and plump, juicy strawberries. However, it didn't take long for it to be greedily gulped by Daisy. It hardly made a dent in the mound of fat that spilled down from her stomach. Peach wasn't too upset about it; Daisy was her guest after all. And yet, despite this, she still requested more food, forcing the princess to get her stout, mushroom-headed servants to produce more to sustain the fat woman.

The brown-haired girl smacked and sucked on the sausages she called fingers, gathering whatever was left of the giant dessert. Like a pig, she emitted all kinds of gross noises as she ate. Smacking, chewing, snorting, and all kinds of gassy outbursts. At least once every few minutes, the depths of her gut would rumble and groan, resulting in either a thick belch or heavy fart to contaminate the once fresh air that filled Peach’s lovely garden. To her dismay, some of the nearby plants wilted away due to the powerful and potent stinks that the obese princess’ innards created. However, the peachy royalty tried not to think about it too much.

Hearing her skinnier friend speak, Daisy looked up from her activity, her wide blue eyes trained on the other girl. “Hm? What are you tal-” She was interrupted by a loud, wet, and unladylike ‘URRRRRAP!’ that suddenly rocketed up her throat, specks of saliva flying out of her maw; some even managed to hit Peach in the face, yet despite the slight disgust she showed, didn't think much of it. However, she couldn't ignore the awful, hot smell of digested cake that crashed against her face and assaulted her nostrils, forcing her to cover her nose with her hand and fan away the stink with the other.

“...What are you talking about?” Daisy continued once her gassy explosion had ceased. As a smug grin began to grow across her pale, blubbery face, she crossed her thick, log-like arms, the many folds of fat rubbing against each other. “When it comes to me, there's no such thing as ‘enough’.

With one hand, the porky princess began to slowly yet lovingly massage and rub the pale ocean of lard that poked out beneath her thin shirt, wet gurgling and groaning slipping past her thick flesh. Another sharp ‘BRUUUURP!’ escaped her, one possibly even more powerful than the last. Luckily for Peach, her nose was still covered by her gloved hand, so the disgusting odor that Daisy had produced barely managed to slip through. The blonde internally sighed sadly. To her, it seemed like it was just yesterday that the two of them were partnered up, competing in all kinds of sporting events and go-kart races. They'd outclass the competition with their swift, precise movements and sharp reflexes, winning medals, trophies and rewards of all kinds.

Nowadays, the gassy, slobbish tomboy could barely fit in her racing suit. It almost saddened Princess Peach, but as far as she could tell, her friend’s newer body wasn't causing her any trouble. In fact, it almost seemed like the brunette was happy with her newer self. And Peach wouldn't even dare even thinking about stripping her friend’s happiness away for her own gain. With a slightly melancholic smile, she giggled, trying to dispel the negative thoughts.

“Well, okay. But my servants can only prepare so much…” She said, nonchalantly glancing to the side to check if her Toads were to be arriving with Daisy’s meal. Once she returned her gaze to the other royal, she offered her a playful grin. “And you shouldn't eat too much. How are we supposed to get you home when you can barely get up?”

Daisy chuckled softly at her friend’s comment, only stopping to raise her pillar-like leg off of the ground and grunt. In turn, a wet, bubbly fart ripped out of her rear, spreading the rotten, vomit-inducing odor of digested cake. And immediately after this event, gas began to form near the other end as a wet, hearty ‘UUUUUURP!’ was pushed past her lips, one so loud and beastly it could be comparable to one of Bowser’s roars. Once again, warm, noxious air began to surround the two girls. Coughing violently, Peach rapidly waved her hand and looked away in an attempt to get rid of the strengthening stink that swirled around them, her eyes beginning to water.

“Eww, Daisy!” She scolded as she tightly pinched her nose, trying to prevent more of the smell from entering. “That's gross!”

Daisy leaned back and cackled at her friend’s reaction, her many fat rolls jiggling and bouncing about from the sudden movement. As she sighed in satisfaction, the short-haired royal happened to notice a small team of Toads carrying yet another large cake in their direction, a disgusted expression on each of their faces as it seemed they had caught wind of the gases she had expelled. Licking her lips hungrily and rubbing her hands eagerly, the lardy girl watched as the stout, humanoid servants used every ounce of their strength to heave the food onto the table. Once finished with their task, each of them covered their nonexistent noses and dashed off, most likely wanting to get away from the storm of stink that surrounded her.

Releasing one final, wet, and gassy ‘UUUUUUURP!’, she began to dig her fat hands into the food, shoveling several messy chunks into her dripping maw.

“Man, Peach,” she said with a smirk as she glanced over to her friend, who seemed to be rather ill and weakened. “You really have to invite me over more often.”

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895549-Belching-Girls-Multi-media-Vore--WG/cid/2365450-Princess-Daisy