*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Doghouse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896452-Dont-Drop-The-Soap/cid/1442706-Enter-the-Doghouse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1896452
You've just been put in prison for a crime that you may or may not have commit. Good luck.
Chapter #1

Enter the Doghouse

    by: Spitt John
The smell of industrial cleaner and despair invaded your nostrils as you were pushed down the long hallway that was lined with prison cells. You kept looking straight ahead as prisoners jeered and called out at you from their cages. You caught words like "Nice Ass" and "All Night Long" in the loud roar of the prisoners but you kept your cool and just trudged through. You reached the end of the hall and were led to a large wooden door that had a plaque with the word "WARDEN" carved in it. You were half pushed, half carried through the doorway and forcefully sat down in a chair in front of a large desk. Behind this desk was a chair that was turned around to prevent you from seeing who was behind it. The guards left, shutting the door behind them, and left you all alone with the figure sitting in the chair.

After a moment of silence a voice from behind the chair spoke. "Good evening Mr. ... ah well I suppose your name doesn't matter anymore, at least not in here." The chair turned around revealing the warden. He was a very large man, he looked very much like a lumberjack, dressed in a cheap suit instead of a plaid jacket. His head was balding, but his beard was still full. He showed his shiny white teeth when he smiled at you, it was a smile you'd very much like to forget. "I'm glad you made it here in one piece, you look like you'll make a great addition to our fine establishment here." After a moment of silence he continued. "Ah the silent type. You'll soon find that it would be better if we were friends, after all, I can make your stay here very uncomfortable if I wanted to." Looking up you caught his eyes and stared at him with a slight worried look. "But I don't think that will be necessary right now. No, instead I think it would be best to get you acquainted with your new house guests. You'll be living with them for, oh I don't really remember. Was it 5 years or 50? So hard to keep all these files in order you know.

The warden pressed a button on his desk and the two guards that brought you in open the door and stood beside your chair. "Seeing how it is your first day and all, I feel like being a little generous. I'll let you pick where you want to go. But there are so many choices, what will you choose?"

If you are hungry you could always head on down to the cafeteria. It's a little late but you might be able to snag some of the food that's left.

Maybe you want to go out and lift some weights? The fresh air could do you some good and let you meet all your fellow inmates here.

You do smell from the long bus ride here with no air conditioning. A shower does sound a little nice right now.

The long ride kind of tiered you out. You should probably head to your cell and make yourself at home. Seems like you're going to be here for a while.

"So. Where would you like to go?" The warden asked with a glint in his eye.

You have the following choices:

1. The Cafeteria

*Noteb*
2. The Yard

*Noteb*
3. Hit The Showers

4. Your Cell

5. The Warden Doesn't Let You Leave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spitt John (UN: spittjohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spitt John has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896452-Dont-Drop-The-Soap/cid/1442706-Enter-the-Doghouse