*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896718-Chloe-Moretz-Gts/cid/1446583-Something-just-causes-Chloe-to-grow-50-feet-tall
by Brown
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1896718
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz becomes a giantess or you shrink in front of her
This choice: Something just causes Chloe to grow 50 feet tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something just causes Chloe to grow 50 feet tall

    by: Brown
It's a nice day as you walk throughout Los Angeles suddenly you see a flock of people running screaming towards you you ask one what was going on in a panic he tells you "Run for your life! The young actress Chloe Grace Moretz has somehow become a giant oh no here she comes!" you follow his glance as the fifty foot Chloe in a a pair of cut off shorts and short sleeve shirt along with sandals smiling at everyone begins walking down the street you can already see where her enormous footprints have been imprinted in the hard ground and she crushed a few cars and small office buildings in her way but she doesn't appear to be rampaging or in a evil mood at all on the contary Chloe appears to be having a great time as a giantess "Hi everybody yep I somehow grew to the size of 50 feet and boy I really like it! But don't worry I won't hurt anyone if you try not to bother me while I'm sightseeing and shopping however I do need a small favor from one of you" she scans the vast crowd of tiny people with her gianatic finger pointing around various people until she looks directly at you with a sweet smile Chloe carefully reaches down picking you up sitting in her palm too afraid to say a word she tells you "Okay little guy I need you to do something for me but first what is your name?" you tell her and she nods and continues what does she want you to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896718-Chloe-Moretz-Gts/cid/1446583-Something-just-causes-Chloe-to-grow-50-feet-tall