*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896736-Transformers-Series-Kinky-style
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1896736
No one has started a rated 18+ Transformers interactive story here. I decided to make one.

No one has started a rated 18+ Transformers interactive story here. I decided to make one.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright people! This is a Transformers interactive story if you couldn't tell. Here is the point of this story. Mechs and femmes, Autobots and Decepticons and other Cybertronians alike are getting horny and kinky and it's up to you how they relieve themselves.

Here are the rules for this story:

1) There can be sex in any form between any transformers such as mech/mech, mech/femme, femme/femme or/and orgies or something. But there can not be any sexual relationship between a transformer and a human/organic at all.

2) Transformations can only happen to humans, who can only transform/change into a transformer.

3) No vore of any kind, no character deaths, no bad spelling grammar and punctuation, no just one sentence chapters, and no endings please.

4) You can create your own character or use any characters of the TF series.

5) Don't be afraid of using many kinks in transformers. For examples of said kinks for you to use for transformers can be found here: http://tfanonkink.livejournal.com/11556.html

Here is the list of Transformers' universes to start the story here:

G1
Bayverse(RoTF, DoTM)
Animated
Beast Wars
Prime
Armada
Energon




IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896736-Transformers-Series-Kinky-style