*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try on the assorted pants
  2. Vacation Gone Wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1478993-Try-on-the-assorted-pants
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1896737
When your lose your clothes on vacation, you end up dressed like a teen girl.
This choice: Try on the assorted pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try on the assorted pants

    by: Vanilla Thunder
You decide that pants are the best thing to try on, since you might need a spare. You take your jeans off and lay them on the bed. Then you take off your boxers as well, since your sister said they wouldn't fit. You take a pair of white panties that look like Men's briefs, but with a bit of lace on them. You slide them up your legs, acknowledging that they are much softer than boxers. Then you go into the suitcase and take out a pair of black skinny jeans. You wriggle them up your legs, which was much harder than your normal jeans and you look in the mirror.

"These aren't that bad..." you say. "Hey Sarah! I got something on!"

"Well, that looks normal, but why don't you try a shirt, best to see if they fit" Sarah says.

"Sure" you say and go into the suitcase. You pull out a light blue babydoll tee shirt. You pull your shirt off and replace it with the babydoll shirt. You look in a mirror and see that it only slightly gives the appearance of curves, which with the rest of your body, could be mistaken for a girl's but your face is way too boyish.

"See, it's not that bad. Now let's go meet my friends in their room"

"Dressed like this?"

"Yeah, they know you, it's fine"

"Whatever you say" you say pulling on a pair of black flip flops that were in the suitcase.

What now?

You have the following choices:

1. You go to Sarah's friends' room

2. Something happens on the way there.

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1478993-Try-on-the-assorted-pants