*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1479409-You-go-to-Sarahs-friends-room
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1896737
When your lose your clothes on vacation, you end up dressed like a teen girl.
This choice: You go to Sarah's friends' room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You go to Sarah's friends' room

    by: Vanilla Thunder
You go to their room and walk in. You see your sister's friends, Allie, a tall brunette who thinks of you as a brother because her and Sarah are best friends, Kylie, a mid-height blonde girl who is a bit of a tomboy, Natalie, a red headed girl that you've always had a bit of a crush on, and Zoe, a short girl with black hair who is really smart and always comes up with the best ideas.

"Hey listen Jacob, we heard what happened and we're all really sorry for you" Allie says.

"Yeah, we promise we won't make fun of you, since that'd be really mean" Zoe says.

"And you can borrow some of my clothes if you need to, they're not that girly" Kylie says.

"And you look okay in the clothes you have on now" Natalie says.

"Thanks for understanding, I thought you were going to laugh"

"Why would you think that?" Allie says.

"I don't know, but maybe this vacation isn't ruined after all"

"Okay girls, and Jacob, let's start this vacation off right" Sarah says.

Where to go first...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The beach

2. A restaurant

3. Someplace else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896737-Vacation-gone-Wrong/cid/1479409-You-go-to-Sarahs-friends-room