*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lake Gonagro
  2. Welcome to Pearson Town
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897391-Generation-XL/cid/1447505-Lake-Gonagro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1897391
An entire generation of boys are about to grow bigger than the last one!
This choice: A group of kids at camp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lake Gonagro

    by: Big Boy
Lake Gonagro was a very popular summer camp location. So popular, that it wouldn't be too far off to say that every 8-12 year old boy in the entire town would be there when July came around, and this year was no different.

Unknown to everyone, however, that the lake, though looking as pristine and clear as always, was contaminated. An old laboratory several miles away had shut down some time ago, and chemicals from their experiments to create bigger, stronger plants and livestock had leaked out into the ground, finding it's way into an underground channel that fed into the lake. Now, although the chemical was not harmful to adults and older teens, they had quite a startling reaction to anyone who had not yet or just started to experience puberty, causing them to grow at a rapid rate!

Let us follow the story of a group of boys in one of the cabins who will experience the best summer of their life!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897391-Generation-XL/cid/1447505-Lake-Gonagro