*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An undersized 8 year old
  2. Welcome to Pearson Town
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897391-Generation-XL/cid/1508088-An-undersized-8-year-old
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1897391
An entire generation of boys are about to grow bigger than the last one!
This choice: An undersized 8 year old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An undersized 8 year old

    by: Ace Jones
Small fry. That's what Cooler was called when he was 8 years old. After all Cooler wasn't the biggest or strongest in pearson town yet but he would soon get his chance. For awhile he had always fantasized about himself being a monster sized superhero who while battling the bad guys always crooned like a professional named captain cooler.

Well that was the way it was supposed to be. But after all it was a fantasy situation for Cooler as he was still small and puny of course. Stuff like that has a habit of overshadowing anyone anything anytime.

But of course i'm getting ahead of myself.

One summer day cooler was fantasizing about himself as a fat giant who supposedly looked like captain cookbook from the muppet babies episode good clean fun. During one of his fantasy situations captain cooler was battlling his arch nemesis the amazing colossal blob cat who unfortunately was like duck kong from the tiny toon adventures episode you asked for it's segment duck out of luck.

At that moment captain cooler had managed to defeat his arch nemesis and save the day as well.

That's when cooler finally came back to reality and realized that if he was a fat giant nobody would dare call him small fry anymore. That's when it finally happened as cooler had his wish come true as he immediately started getting bigger and heavier until it finally stopped and right after that he was dressed up like he was in his fantasy situations of course and then he began to speak a few words with his new thunderous sounding voice.

Captain cooler: so i've finally become a fat giant of course. After all it isn't everyday that pearson town has a fat giant superhero to defend them at all. Now what can i do as a fat giant superhero? I know i'll...

You have the following choices:

1. Fight crime all over pearson town

2. Have lunch somewhere.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897391-Generation-XL/cid/1508088-An-undersized-8-year-old