*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant London
  2. Shrunken Bailey
  3. The suite life on deck
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897794-The-characters-of-Disney-shows-shrink/cid/2240294-Giant-London
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897794
the title says it all.
This choice: London  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Giant London

    by: The1SwagKing
Bailey sat in awe at her predicament and waited in great anticipation at the door which seemed to take an eternity to swing open, revealing her titanic Asian friend, London Tipton only to walk in unaware of her situation. Bailey waved all she could to get the attention of her roommate but it failed for now, as she was too tiny to do anything about her presence. London jumped onto her bed and immediately pulled out her phone, texting random people. Bailey made the hard decision pursue her attention and jumped onto the nightstand which separated the beds of the girls.

Bailey took a hard landing onto the solid wood of the nightstand and she looked at the clock and lamp which towered over her. She also saw the ginormous empty soda cans and bottles which were littered over the structure. She kept trekking past the large sticks of lipstick and other cosmetic supplies before she finally reached the edge of the stand and saw the massive London lying on her back, head propped against her pillow. Bailey took a deep breath before she jumped from her safe place and barely landed on the soft surface of her roommate's mattress, and stare up at the next great challenge.

Bailey saw that she was where the jeans of her friend met the loose fitting t shirt, so she decided that this was as good a place as any to start climbing up. She grabbed onto the rough denim of London's pants and began slowly raising her tiny body up the leg and eventually pulled herself up on top of the first goal. She sighed in triumph before continuing with the long hike that awaited her. She carefully made the transition between pants and shirt, as she knew the change of fabrics might throw her off a hair. She took it like a champ though, and moved her way towards the center of London's stomach. She took caution around the area she knew the belly button was in, but she managed to keep her footing and trek on. Bailey immediately knew that this was her hardest challenge yet as she looked up and saw the giant breasts of her friend like mountains in front of her.

She decided that the best course of action would be to go straight through the cleavage and hope for the best, so she began the final obstacle. She stuck her arms one on each tit as she pushed just a small enough hole for her to squeeze in to. She pushes her small body into the abyss of danger and suddenly feels the crevice close and she knew that it was on her now to get through. She kept wedging her body through the canyon of boobs, and pushed with all her might, and eventually, she saw a light at the end of the tunnel of darkness. She shoved herself out of the gorge and onto the skin above her cleavage as she sat covered in sweat.

She then stood up and jumped around and yelled, only for her giant friend to look down on her in shock. "Oh my! Bailey is that you?!" London screams down at her chest before plucking the tiny woman off and raising her to her face.

Bailey cries out "Yes! Please help me London, I don't know what happened!"

London thought with her tiny little brain for a moment before deciding upon

You have the following choices:

1. Finding Help

*Noteb*
2. Keeping her as a Slave

*Noteb*
3. Getting Rid of her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897794-The-characters-of-Disney-shows-shrink/cid/2240294-Giant-London