*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Peter Young
  2. Which Character?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898947-Arkham-City-Escape-Conquer-or-Survive/cid/1589953-Peter-Young
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1898947
You are in the infamous Arkham City from the game, Batman: Arkham City. What will happen?
This choice: Peter Young  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Peter Young

    by: Thoughtful Writer
"On your feet prisoner!" a guard yelled, dragging Peter up by the collar of his shirt giving him a chance to find his footing. He was roughly pulled along, forced out into the cold night air. it was freezing, way colder than what should have been normal for the season, but Peter had heard rumors of Dr. Freeze being seen within the city, but he didn't know if they had been true, but this bitter cold seemed to confirm some sort of strange weather phenomena. Peter stumbled a couple times as he was led through a narrow chain fenceway, it was clear for the most part save for a few inmates who were giving him some very lethal stares and he quickly looked away inciting laughter from them. "I bet this guy won't even last a week!" one of the inmates said as Peter walked by, and he shivered, the thought of dying in such a place without finding out what happened to his sister filled him with dread. "A week? I bet he won't even last through the night"

Peter was scared stiff. How did a night trespassing the ruins of Arkham Asylum get him into Arkham City? This was the last place he needed to be. How's he going to find out about his sister's death if he's in a secluded area of Gotham City? Before Peter could come up with a plan, he heard the clanging of fences from the criminals climbing over them. The next thing Peter knew, he was dragged to the ground beaten up by random thugs piling up on him. He turned to the TYGER guards. All they did was chuckle and ignore the situation. Every single punch and kick made Peter's vision grow darker in unconsciousness.

Peter was awakened by a yelling voice, "Order! Order in the court!" Peter found himself lying on the floor what appeared to be the old courthouse that was abandoned even before Arkham City. He turned from his spot and someone yelled, "Hey, boss! He's up!"
"Bring him here!" said the yelling voice. Peter felt himself being pulled up by his collar for the second time since arriving and he shook his head to clear the fog in his brain and he looked up staring into the disfigured eyes of Two-Face and he let out a small gasp of shock and fear."Well well what do we have here? a new recruit? or perhaps another prisoner to execute" the way Two-Face spoke confused Peter, but he knew better than to speak, this man was crazy and highly dangerous. "So tell us, what brought you here, from the look of you we can tel you're no thug, so there must be a reason." Peter bit back a cry for help knowing that it was completely useless in a situation like this and he tooka breath before speaking. "I.. I was thrown in here by Strange.. after... after he caught me on the old arkham island.." Two-Face pulled out the infamous coin that he was so famous for. "And what were you doing on the island?" Peter felt his breathing starting to lose control. "I...I was trying to find out... what happened to my sister.... she... she had been a doctor working there when.. the Joker took over the asylum.." Peter gritted his teeth at the Joker's name, it filled him with a bitter anger.

"Joker, huh?" said Two Face, "Yeah, I know about his invasion plan. I also heard he hasn't been the same since then." Two Face looked directly at Peter. "Tell me, do you hate the clown?" Without any hesitation, Peter said, "Yes." Two Face then juggled his coin between his fingers in Peter's face. "Let's see if that hatred will get you anywhere." He tossed his coin into the air with his thumb. Everyone in the room held their breaths as the coin flipped through the air and landed in Two Faces' hand. Two Face looked at the coin and smirked. Peter was scared to find out what he was smirking about. "Looks like you're going to go far, kid." He then turned his attention to his crew. "This court is adjourned!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find out about Dr. Young

*Noteb*
2. Talk to the inmates

*Noteb*
3. Talk to Two Face

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thoughtful Writer (UN: nyx2857 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thoughtful Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898947-Arkham-City-Escape-Conquer-or-Survive/cid/1589953-Peter-Young