*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She makes a wish on Jirachi.
  2. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901048-Mays-Muscle-Growth/cid/1671959-She-makes-a-wish-on-Jirachi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1901048
Follow May from Pokemon as she gets bigger and bigger!
This choice: She make s a wish on Jirachi.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She makes a wish on Jirachi.

    by: Sparky
         "It's gotta be at the center of the island," May muttered to herself as she pushed her way through some plant life. "Stuff like this always is."

         It was an island located many miles east of Hoenn. After an expedition a few years back, it steadily grew into a successful tourist attraction both as a vacation hotspot and a place for adventure. Those on vacation could go on tours of all the remnants of a lost civilization--one that still had far more questions than answers--while the more adventurous types could explore the yet untouched landmarks and see many varieties of Pokemon. They were mostly Hoenn-native species, but there were also many from Kanto, Johto, and even some Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon. Indeed, Lostworld Island had plenty to offer for everyone.

         There was only one thing May wanted to see, though, and she had just found it. The trainer let out a content sigh as she stepped onto the site of an abandoned temple, located at the base of a tall mountain in the center of the island. There was no solid information on it yet, but archeologists guessed from the scriptures found within that the island had come to worship a Jirachi that made its home on the island. There was no knowing for sure if it even existed in the first place. All the same, May thought it was worth checking out. It wasn't different from any other abandoned temple, with grey pillars in various states of disrepair and the structure itself somehow staying in decent enough condition to not collapse into itself. The oddest part, in May's opinion, was the lack of vegetation covering everything, as if nature made it a point to avoid growing in the area.

         The inside of the temple was no different, as the only defining feature was a small series of steps leading up to a small stage and a chest large enough to fit a grown man. As May made a note in the back of her head of the minimalistic architecture, she turned her full attention to the chest, which seemed to be the only part of the temple that had any sort of unique design on it. There still wasn't much to speak of, just a charmingly archaic caricature of Jirachi made to give the impression that it was glowing.

         Weird, May thought, Why is that the only thing with any markings? She tapped a finger to her cheek. They couldn't have put Jirachi in there, could they? With hesitation that lasted all of half a second, she placed her hands on the side of the lid covering the chest and pushed hard. About a minute of exertion rewarded her when the lid moved just enough to allow May a peek inside...

         Light poured out of the chest and forced the trainer to cover her eyes. When it finally dimmed enough for May to open her eyes, she gasped at the Pokemon floating before her. It was definitely a Jirachi, star-shaped head and all, but it wasn't quite as May recognized. Its eye markings, wish tags, and torso all had a red coloration instead of the usual green. It yawned for a good few seconds and rubbed its eyes. Jirachi stared at May with the look of a teenager woken up far too early.

         "Hey, how long have I been gone?" Its voice suited its demeanor far too well, as it sounded like a teenaged boy still half-asleep. "I guess I slept through a few generations by accident. Whoops. That's, uh, that's my bad." May tried to answer the Pokemon, but all that came out of her mouth was an "uh".

         The two stared at each other for the better part of a minute. Finally, May shook her head and forced a chuckle. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting something to actually be in there." She pointed to the chest below the floating creature.

         "Someone," Jirachi replied. "And yeah, I was in there and stuff." He gave the trainer a once-over. "So, uh, how long have I been gone?"

         "I... don't really know. But it couldn't have been too long. You talk like any teen would."

         The Pokemon tilted its head to one side. "Dude, I've always talked like this. Did you humans take a few centuries to catch up with my lingo, or something?" It shrugged and continued speaking before May could get a word in. "Ah, whatevs. If you found me, then you've got a wish to make. Sooooo... what's up? Whaddaya want?"

         "Uh..." May scratched the back of her head. She definitely wanted to check out the island when she heard about the Jirachi, but she didn't come looking with any particular wish in mind. "I didn't actually expect to find you when I came here, so..."

         "Yeah? Well..." Jirachi gestured at its body. "Here I am. In the flesh. Floating before you. Giving you one free wish. And only one. So make it count." It glanced away for a moment. "Oh, and be specific so I don't screw it up for you or whatever. That'd probably kinda suck."

         "Good call. Now let's see..." May crossed her arms and closed her eyes in thought. What did she want?

------


So what's May going to wish for? It's obviously going to end in her growing some serious muscles (not to mention extra boobage and a bit of height), but how's that gonna happen?

-She simply asks for muscles. It would certainly help with giving the impression of a strong trainer.
-She wishes to never get tired and to always be full of energy. She'd still need to eat and drink, but she'd otherwise be free to train her Pokemon--and more importantly, her body--24/7.
-She wants to be as strong as her Pokemon, at least physically speaking. Then she could grow stronger with them.
-She suddenly finds herself curious about the island's old culture, and wishes to know it inside and out. This comes with the side-effect of her body gradually altering itself to match the culture's women. Turns out they were full-blown Amazon ladies, with the muscles and the breasts and the tallness and everything.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sparky (UN: manman2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901048-Mays-Muscle-Growth/cid/1671959-She-makes-a-wish-on-Jirachi