*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1901093
Imagine yourself as a 100 foot tall giant. This is the interactive that tells your story!

Imagine yourself as a 100 foot tall giant. This is the interactive that tells your story!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is my first interactive. 300+ views! Hope you like it!

You're at home one day when suddenly you grow (along with your clothes, which doesn't make sense) into a 100-foot tall giant. How will you interact with your environment in this new body?

Guidelines (Removing chapters that do not follow them):

-No drug, alcohol, or sexual scenes
-No adult situations
-No gay or lesbian characters or situations
-No nudity. Everyone must have clothes
-Don't make too many references to one's breasts.
-No swearing, por favor
-No intended homicide
-No killing the main character
-No supernaturally changing the main character besides his/her original growth
-No changing other characters' height
-No ending the story
-250+ characters to every chapter (Longer recommended)

Also, try to add cliffhangers. They will make the interactive interesting. Have fun and keep adding chapters! *BigSmile*
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You