*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Epilogue
  2. Forced to do good deeds!
  3. Somebody saves them!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1502404-Epilogue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Epilogue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Epilogue

    by: Laurenlily
It's the end of the story and everyone is so excited about what's really happening! "What's gonna happen next Lisa?" Bart asked. "I don't know, let's ask Sideshow Bob." Lisa said, "Sideshow Bob, what's going to happen next?" "I have no idea, we'll just have to find out from the viewers." Sideshow Bob said, "What do YOU think will happen next?"

Moments passed. "Oh get on with it already!" Krusty yelled. "We just recieved a letter from a young girl who is from King of Prussia, PA." Lisa said, "And her name is Lauren. She says, The ending should be...aw what the heck, let's just start it!" The clip inserted into the player and it started.

It all started when the Simpsons family, the Terwilliger family and Krusty the Clown were walking down the street. It was a beautiful day outside.

Next time on The Simpsons Tickling...
There is a sequel, and it's called...The Simpsons Tickling 2!

Sideshow Bob yet plots another evil scheme! He invents a tickling machine built on high power to tickle Bart until he dies from laughter! Him and his son control it! Cecil plots the same evil scheme as Sideshow Bob does and he uses it to tickle Lisa until she dies from laughter! I can't say anything more! This is a preview of what happens next, it's coming up.

Leave it to Sideshow Bob to plot another evil scheme. He used a beaker filled with pink stuff and put it in a big bottle! "There, that's it!" He yelled. Then he laughed evilly. His son Gino was in the room as well laughing evilly along with him. "Soon I will have my revenge!" Sideshow Bob yelled. "Vendetta!" Gino yelled. At last, the machine was complete! "Now to lure Bart in with my stinky sweat socks." Sideshow Bob said. He lifted them out the window. Bart was nearby the building where Sideshow Bob and Gino were. "What's this?" Bart asked. It led him right over to the building. He was starting to get obsessed with the smell. "HA! You've fallen into my trap!" Sideshow Bob yelled. The machine grabbed him by his waist and tied him up. "Let me go! Let me go!" Bart yelled. "Not if I can help it!" Sideshow Bob yelled. Gino waved his feather at Bart. "Tickle tickle!" He yelled. Bart gulped. Then he grinned. "You're plotting this again aren't you?" He said. Sideshow Bob was annoyed now. "Never mind that, prepare for your torture!" Sideshow Bob yelled. Then he grabbed a remote and pressed a shiny red button! Fingers, feathers and brushes came near him, closer and closer! Bart screamed in horror!
End of Sneak Peek!

And with that, the video suddenly turned itself off. "Well that's our sneak peek." Bart said, "I hope you got an understanding about what's gonna happen next." "Yeah and somebody was supposed to surprise us...but how?" Lisa said. Before she could say anything else, I appeared from a box. "Hey it's me Lauren!" I yelled. "Lauren, what are you doing here?" Krusty asked. "Just wanted to stop by to say hello and that my awesome Simpsons tickling story is becoming popular, it has a lot of views already! Hey guys, I hope your enjoying this story as much as I am. I'm here to say that this first story has become really successful and I am planning a second installment, coming soon! I'm so excited, how about you guys?" I said. "Yeah!" Everyone said. "Goodnight Springfield!" I yelled.

The End!

You have the following choice:

1. The Simpsons Tickling 2!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1502404-Epilogue