*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who's The Covergirl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903897-Runaweighs/cid/1469387-Whos-The-Covergirl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1903897
Stuffing/weight gain with the girls of Marvel's "Runaways," now with Avengers Academy!
Chapter #1

Who's The Covergirl?

    by: DrywallDryad
Let's say you've picked up the latest issue of Runaways. Ahahaha! I'm joking, of course. Like all normal people, you waited for the trade paperback. There's a brand-new storyline in this volume--one that seems to revolve around large amounts of eating and weight gain. You know about this because several forumgoers who shall remain nameless have been whining to each other to buy it and scan it for weeks upon weeks now so that they won't have to hand over their own money to those sickeningly wealthy fat-cat comics publishers.

Anyway, you don't mind the thought of the Marvel-Disney-LucasArts-Pixar-Chuck E. Cheese's-Summer's Eve-Boeing-Blackwater-Burt's Bees megaconglomerate owning a little more of the world, so you decide to buy it. One of the Runaways is on the cover, and you notice she does look a little heavier--it's...

You have the following choices:

1. Gertrude Yorkes

2. Karolina Dean

3. Nico Minoru

4. Girl-Type Xavin

5. Actually, it's an issue of Avengers Academy, whoops.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrywallDryad (UN: drywalldryad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrywallDryad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903897-Runaweighs/cid/1469387-Whos-The-Covergirl