*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904178-Reality-Check/cid/2218516-Another-football-player-walks-in-Dantes-t
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1904178
Some people think that others have an easier life. Be careful what you wish for...
This choice: Another football player walks in: Dante's teammate, Maya's one-night stand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another football player walks in: Dante's t...

    by: Vanilla Thunder
"And I'm actually Steve Raleigh." a deep voice said. Dante turned around to see Steve Raleigh, one of his teammates, shirtless, standing near the door.

"Steve?" Dante asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot about last night. That's a night that no girl can forget about." Steve replied, as he pulled his shirt on.

"Course he went home with her. What does this make it, half the team now?" Dante wondered. "Hope Maya didn't think they had anything. He's just in it for another conquest story to tell us."

"Anyway, I've gotta go. Practice is early this morning and coach hates it when we're late." Steve said.

"Have fun..." Dante said as Steve left the room. "Okay, so let's see what happened. I somehow became Maya Braynard during the night, and I have to figure out what happened, and how to change myself back into me. Good, let's begin with..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Call his phone to see if Maya is in his body

2. Get dressed

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904178-Reality-Check/cid/2218516-Another-football-player-walks-in-Dantes-t