*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/2579890-Meet-the-family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: She grabbed me by the collar and flung me into the room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meet the family.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
{Ryan's POV}

I thought I was in for a beating when Jenny grabbed me by the collar and pulled me into the room but to my surprise, I found it was not her destroying the furniture but a small army of little Neko girls running completely amok! Seeing my shocked expression, Jenny sighed.

"Ryan, say hello to my siblings... if you can get their attention, that is." Weary, she said.

I winced, feeling a bit sorry for Jenny. I knew she had a large family but I had always thought they were closer to her age not ten or younger. "Cover your ears." Firmly, I said.

Jenny did so and I gave out a sharp whistle, causing all of the young Nekos to immediately stop and cover their own ears, with a startled yelp. "Your sister payed a lot of money for that furniture you are tearing apart." Scolding, I said. "Is that any way to treat her?"

The young Nekos looked about at their handy work then began to pout. One of them, the only Neko boy of the group, approached and bowed to me. "We're sorry..." Timidly, he said.

"A... male Neko?" Surprised, I asked.

"They are very rare." Touching the boy's shoulder, Jenny said. "This is Ty; he is impressively resistant to magic." She giggled. "There are a lot of girls already trying to sweep him off his feet as a male Neko brings very powerful witches into a family."

Ty blushed terribly. "Sis...." Pouting, he protested.

I smiled slightly at that then turned to the others. "We need to clean up this mess."

One of the girls snapped her fingers and everything was restored in a flash. I could only shake my head at this. "It's not going to be easy for Jenny to keep all ten of her siblings in line." Bemused, I thought. "I hope she and I don't have this many kids."

I shivered a bit at the thought only Jenny pulled me from my thoughts. "Only Ty is staying; the girls insisted upon protecting him during the trip." Relief in her voice, she explained. "Mom should be picking them up any minute now."

Before I could respond, there as a bright flash...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jenny's sisters vanished.

*Noteb*
2. Jenny's mother appeared.

3. your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/2579890-Meet-the-family