*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904792-Born-in-equestria
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Friendship · #1904792
A human is raised in equestria for 16 years and is moving into ponyville...nuff said

A human is raised in equestria for 16 years and is moving into ponyville...nuff said

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Well since no one is adding to my first story(after about 3 or 4 years of waiting for someone to) I decided to make this story so yeah there's that Anyway rule time. 1. You can if you want to I guess make pairings with anypony but please don't do it with somepony way younger or older than you. (shudders from imagining that). 2. Please don't make chapters short unless necessary(it's so not cool). 3. This story will be told in second person perspective(YOU told your mom you had to eat a cloud for breakfast,YOUR friend is weird). 4. The main character(you of course) will have to be raised by two of the three types of ponies. Other than that your story should be A okay anyway get on with your story or whatever (sorry if this description sounds like crap but I'm typing this in 4:00 in the morning).
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904792-Born-in-equestria